Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (191-200):
seacretagent
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Aloha! My name is Sharon and I'm happy to be here. I am married and an adoptive mom of 2 beautiful, grown children ... Todd 21 and Meghan 17. Born and raised in Hawaii but relocated to Port Orchard, WA just over 5 years ago. I am an independent agent with Seacret Direct and taking "all out" massive action to build my business. My family is most important to me. I enjoy traveling, sewing, cooking, some crafting and meeting and getting to know people. I look forwarding to connecting and getting to know all of you.  Many blessings ... Sharon

seacretagent
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello Sheris_Spice ... I'm a newbie to this site, too. So, welcome! I'm 56 with 2 grown children. No grandbabies, however. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Quoting Sheris_Spice:

Hi! My name is Sheri and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA.  I'm 55 and have 4 grown children who are married and have children of their own... so I'm a Grandma of 5 and one on the way!  All the grandkids call me "Noni" and I just LOVE being a Noni... it keeps me young!

mommaleela
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone!  I am a SAHM to 2 year old Irish Twins that were born 10 months apart.  I am so very, very tired;-)  I look farward to "meeting" other mommies and learning from the more experienced moms here.  

Flakypops
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi! i'm Foluke 34 years old i have 2 girls 2 and 7 and we live in Illinois.

PrincessArcher
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello All my name is Nicole I'm a 33 year old mother of three. Our youngest daughter is 3 and we have two older children that live with their mom most of the time in Colorado A son who is 16 and daughter who is 11, they visit us 7 times a year. We just relocated to New Jersey almost 4mos ago and so far all is going well. It would be wounderful to make new frineds in the area or just others to talk to  since we left behind all of our friends and family.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Froggypjs:

Hi I am patti I will be 59 next week, I have a grown daughter and soon a 8 year old stepson so starting over again as a mom . At the moment eenjoying all my friends new little ones .

i live in Newville, pa and my friend Jen is also a new member. We enjoy doing crafts together . Look forward to all the fun here.

i look forward to getting to know everyone and having fun with you all.

Patti

Hi Patti! I love meeting Moms my age! I am going to be 54.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AndersonBoys:

Hello everyone my name is Krystal I have two boys Brian 10, Michael 9 months. And one on the way I'm 16 weeks along. I really need to find some friends in the area where I live belton, texas. And just some friends to chat with about anything. Also my late husband was killed in Afghanistan September 26, 2009. I also have a soon to be step daughter but we need get to see her because her mom just isn't nice. I really hope I make some friends on here.

Hi Krystal I am so sorry for your loss.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Deionr:

Hello! My name is Tanya. I am 37 and I have 2 boys age 2 and 6 wks. My 2 yr old has gotten extremely whiny since his brother came along- some days I feel like I can't take much more from him. Any suggestions?

Hi Tanya! Welcome!  I suggest you set aside some one on one time with him. He will adjust but it is important he gets his one on one time too! Good luck!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mominwv:

Hi, my name is Diane.  I have 6 children.  3 boys, 3 girls.   3 are still living at home, 2 of them teens.  The older son is getting married this summer.   Of the teens, one is a boy the other a girl.  Our daughter is 17, and our son is 14.   I am a sahm, and love it!   Looking forward to being part of this site.

Hi Diane! Nice to meet you! I bet you're excited for the wedding!

momof3wildgirls
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name Terri I am 35 I have 3 wild girls they are 10, 7 and 2.  They are very active in sports and we spend a lot of our time at a field or court of some kind.  I live on a farm in southern Ohio, and would love to talk to other busy moms.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)