Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (721-730):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Welcome to the group, Mary!

I'm happy to meet you. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything. :)

Join us in the  North Carolina Moms group!

Quoting tmjmrj:

Hi! I'm Mary, mom of two boys - 14 & 10. We live near Raleigh, NC...

sunglasses mini

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Mandy! Welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Quoting mandyjschmidt:

Hey my name is Mandy. I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby (baby girl). I have an 11yr old son and a 7 yr old little girl! I'm due march 16th. We live in NC.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Welcome to the group, Sandi! Congratulations on your engagement! When is the big date?

Join us in the  Pennsylvania Moms group.

Quoting scorpiobabes:

Hi, my name is Sandi. I'm a 41-year-old mom-my dd is 19. I'm engaged to marry Jim; his dd is 20. We also have a little white rescue dog-Yoda. We live in Pennsylvania. I also have multiple sclerosis.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Hi Chelle! Welcome to the group!

My oldest daughter will be 13 on May 22 and my youngest 12 on April 19. They're kicking my hindquarters, too, lol.

Quoting JAZmom73:

Hey all! I'm Chelle, 39 year old SAHM in the Dallas area. I have 3 adorbs kiddos- dd 12, dd10, and ds 8. Being the mom of pre-teen girls is kicking my hind quarters!

mandyjschmidt
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Yes they are both very excited! I'm surprised that my 11yr old son is this excited bc his little sister (7yrs old) he says "gets on his nerves" haha! Sibling rivalry!

Quoting jobberwocky:

Hi Mandy. Welcome to cafemom! Are your children excited about having a baby sister?

Quoting mandyjschmidt:

Hey my name is Mandy. I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby (baby girl). I have an 11yr old son and a 7 yr old little girl! I'm due march 16th. We live in NC.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SpaMom1
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi, My name is Tamara and I have 3 girls, ages 23, 8, and 9. I am trying to balance a career in spa industry as well as be a mom. So hard to give a 100 percent to anything! Excited to check out cafe mom and see what the site is about. I joined a long time ago but I haven't really checkec anything out yet.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Welcome to the group Tamara,
Does your oldest still live at home? Hard to balance job/Mom but in time am sure you will find it.
We're glad you're back here on Cafemom :)

Quoting SpaMom1:

Hi, My name is Tamara and I have 3 girls, ages 23, 8, and 9. I am trying to balance a career in spa industry as well as be a mom. So hard to give a 100 percent to anything! Excited to check out cafe mom and see what the site is about. I joined a long time ago but I haven't really checkec anything out yet.

Join us at
Time Out for You

MamaG1231
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello there everyone! My name is Jamie Miller (soon to be Groesbeck!) and I have a wonderful little boy named Mason who is 4yrs old. My fiance, travis, and I are planning on growing the family again this fall ;) We live in West Sacramento, CA and LOVE it <3

Mary2113
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi.i'm maryam.I'm 23 years old.unfortunatly I had an abortion 1 years ago because I was single.But now Im going to marry my boyfriend.I love to have 3 health kids.I have MS disease.

Damashta
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Margo and I am 46 yrs young.  I have been married for 26 yrs and I have a 12yr old daughter and a 15 yr old son.  I like meeting new people and treasure old friendships.  Simple things make me smile.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)