Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (4781-4790):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Welcome to the group, Deanna! I have two kids, too, but mine are both girls and they're both 12 at the moment (the oldest will be 13 next month). It's great to meet you! :)

Quoting tiffsawy:

Hello everyone, my name is Deanna and I have two kids my youngest is nine months old. He is the sweetest little boy and my daughter a few years older, my children are my life I love them dearly. Hope to meet other moms who live around me, I'm into fitness and sports. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Welcome to the group, from one Stephanie to another! :) My oldest daughter will be 13, too, next month. :)

Quoting StephCT:

Hi Im Stephanie Im 43. I have a beautiful 13 year old daughter who I have home schooled for 2 years and 1 more year  to go! 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Paige, and congratulations on your pregnancy! When are you due?

Quoting lil-mami:

Hi Im Paige I'm having my first:) kinda nervous but really happy

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Welcome to the group and what a great picture!

If you're trying to conceive, I think the ladies on the Trying to Conceive group can give you some pointers:

Quoting Sphindile:

Mobile Photo

Thank you for welcoming me. I hope you will be able to help to get pregnant.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Hi Megan! Welcome to the group! I'm sorry your little one has colic. Have you talked to the pediatrician about various remedies? Some babies have colic due to milk protein allgergies, or reflux, or headaches, and others may just not have a known cause. My youngest could be soothed by putting her in a vibrating baby carrier but my sister would only be quieted by running the vacuum cleaner. Weird, but it worked, lol.

Quoting MeganC227:

Mobile Photo

Hi, I'm Megan and I have an almost 2 month old, Georgia, who has severe colic and screams for the better part of the day. I hope to find advice from other mommas on surviving colic and the stresses that go along with it!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Welcome to the group, Laura! Y'all are so cute! :)

Quoting Mrscucitro:

Mobile Photo

Hi! I'm Laura. Just had my first baby girl in July. Ready for the adventures it brings. Also ready to meet new "mom" friends! :)

Zenaa
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, name is jayzena im 2Oyears old i have a 1Omonth old daugther her name is genesis & i am currently pregnant with my 2nd child . im 18weeks & is still waiting to find out the sex of baby #2 on monday (:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi Cassi! Congratulations on being a new stepmommy! :)

You should also check out this group:

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting CassiBird89:

Hello my name is Cassi! I am a new mommy to a two year girl and a one year old boy! They are my fiance's by blood. But mine by heart and soul :) they're birth mother gave up her rights and such so I'm stepping in and filling those shoes! Had them for almost 6 months, and still learning every day!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:52 AM

So happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy the group! :)

Quoting meaningwell:

Hi ladies, and thank you so much for the pleasant welcome.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Welcome to the group, Sarah! What's your 2yo's name?

Quoting sarah863444:

hi my name is sarah i have a 2 year old daughter 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)