Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (5331-5340):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy belated birthday! We are always here to chat with!
Check out the 30 somethings group too!!

Quoting gamermom78:

Hello to all the Mommy's!! I am new here. I have a 10-yr old daughter and 6-yr old son. My husband works all the time, so it' s usually just me and the kids. Lately, I've felt quite lonely, which is how I came across this site. I guess I was just looking for a place to talk, or vent, or whatever. I don't have any friends to talk to, so I was also hoping to make a few on here. I just turned 35 yesterday, and I guess I'm starting to feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis...questioning everything in my life and all the decisions I've made up until now. Thanks for letting me be a part of Cafe Mom and I hope to make some great new friends!!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Ooohhhh how exciting! There was nothing I did to speed up labor. I just waited until my son wanted to come out. He was only a day after his due date.

Quoting Samromeo:

Hello! Im Samantha I live in Missouri I'm pregnant only for 4 more days until my due date I'm ready for her to come out today.! May 8th is my due date. Any suggestions on what and how to speed up and go into labor.  ??  

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM
What's her name going to be?

Quoting Samromeo:

Hello! Im Samantha I live in Missouri I'm pregnant only for 4 more days until my due date I'm ready for her to come out today.! May 8th is my due date. Any suggestions on what and how to speed up and go into labor.  ??  

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Welcome!! I am from the USA. I always like to hear and see information about other cultures and countries. We have a mom in the 30 somethings group who is from Isreal. Have you always lived in Romania?

Quoting Ina.Elena:

Hello
I'm 31, from Romania, we have a 2yo son and wishing for many more :)
We are both working and our son is in nursery school. We're trying some potty training and it's going so and so.
It's great to meet you all and great to learn from such different cultures :)

Ina 

hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Love meeting people from all over the world.
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting Ina.Elena:

Hello
We are both working and our son is in nursery school. We're trying some potty training and it's going so and so.

Ina 

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Samatha,
Congrats on getting ready to have your bundle of joy,
hang in there as she will be here soon enough.
Where in Mo are you?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Samromeo:

mom197627
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm T, I have an 11 year old daughter and I am 24 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child.  I have worked all of my adult life. I married a man and moved to another town and quit my job of 12 years 2 months ago to be a stay at home mom.  I know no one else in this town so the isolation is beginning to set in. I just joined this site just to have someone to talk to that can give me some insight on the next step to take.  I just can't seem to fined my nich.

hugss

by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Welcome to CafeMom T,
Good for you on becoming a stay at home Mom.  Congrats on being pregant with your second child.
Here are a few groups you may find helpful :)

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting mom197627:

Hi I'm T, I have an 11 year old daughter and I am 24 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child.  I have worked all of my adult life. I married a man and moved to another town and quit my job of 12 years 2 months ago to be a stay at home mom.  I know no one else in this town so the isolation is beginning to set in. I just joined this site just to have someone to talk to that can give me some insight on the next step to take.  I just can't seem to fined my nich.

Ina.Elena
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Hello there!
Yes I have, we were prospecting the thought of emigrating but then the whole planet seemed to go down with the financial crisis, so we stick around until things get a bit better. If :)
Thanks to the internet, information exchange is much easier now :)

I work for an IT american corporation with subsidiaries in here, so  I do have a bit of knowledge about american culture. So far so good :) 

Quoting ScrChk23:

Welcome!! I am from the USA. I always like to hear and see information about other cultures and countries. We have a mom in the 30 somethings group who is from Isreal. Have you always lived in Romania?

Quoting Ina.Elena:

Hello

Ina 

LUVN_MY_BABES88
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM
3 moms liked this

HELLO, IM EBONI I HAVE A 5YR OLD, A 8MONTH OLD AND I AM ALSO 7MONTHS PREGNANT. I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM AND IM ALSO AN AVON REP. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING AN ORDER LET ME KNOW :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)