Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (5551-5552):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Jeddy,
Love So Cal .. you're lucky to live there!
Here is another group you may find helpful :)

Quoting jia96:

Hello Mom's my name is Jeddy and I'm 30 with a 1 year old living in Los Angeles with my hubby!

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 9th) 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)