Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (101-110):
Lilia90
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is lilia I have two boys one is 5 the other 1 I am 22 yo and looking to make new friends around my area houston texas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sherylscarousel
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Sheryl and I'm the mother of 3 boys: 33, 22, 16. I've never done this before, so I'm looking forward to it.

AprilHaldy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM
2 moms liked this

hello hello i'm April, from Oregon! Been married 10 years and we have 2 daughters 9 & 7! Just came across this forum and think i might be addicted LOL can't wait to meet new people :)

britadams10
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:15 AM
5 moms liked this

hey ladies! I'm Brittany, I have a 2 year old daughter named Cayleigh, been married for 5 years and I stay at home! we just moved and need friends! :) I'm funny and sweet yet sarcastic and mean but I am a great friend :)

my little family <3

proudofmypride
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Lucy.  I have four children ages 9, 12, 13, and 16.  We have lived in Medford Lakes, NJ for the past 20 months, and I am having a hard time meeting adults to connect with.  I have three children with severe emotional issues, and if there is anyone out there with similar problems, I would love to connect and get and share advice.  I hope to hear from you soon!

Momtired
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

My name is Kellie.  I have a 12 yr old daughter and a 16 yr old son.  My son is doing great but my daughter is starting her teenage years and already driving us crazy.  We live in West Virginia.

Melly5211
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey everyone im Melinda im 20 abd a new mommy to be :D so excited only 6 to 7 weeks right now
KLEW108
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi I am Kellie and I am back again. I just lost my second baby last week. CafeMom was so helpful and supportive. No seem to understand like another mom going through or gone through this. Its not any easier this time around. Just more frustration and just this ache that won't go away.
Ms.MaMaB
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Brittany and I have one daughter she is going to be 2 in just about a week. 

elbago07
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello ,

I am new to the new look and like to read all the good advices and talk to all of you...I am single with 3 kids(9/11/12) ...work as escrow assistant.  have a cat that I don't know if is he or she  . we will find out when we take it to the dr. like to read, cook and hike.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)