Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Welcome to the Newcomers Club! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Please say hello and introduce yourself on our new Welcome - Intro post:

Click here:
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (May 10th)

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Newcomers Club!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at The Newcomer Club!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayRobin

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
Robnjenn0117
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM
5 moms liked this

Hey my name is Jennifer and I'm 27 and have a beautiful 4 month ago little girl! I have an amazing boyfriend who loves Emily and I! I'm new to this website! I'm a stay at home mom we live in NC! 

krule91
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi my name is Kristine I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son and I'm a single mom and live in Sac

Deionr
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello! My name is Tanya. I am 37 and I have 2 boys age 2 and 6 wks. My 2 yr old has gotten extremely whiny since his brother came along- some days I feel like I can't take much more from him. Any suggestions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
allyoxenfree86
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm Alison. I have a 16 month old...she's the center of my universe and I love it!
gizmo_mommy
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:12 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Katie and I'm 25 and I'm a stay at home mom, full time college student and wife. My

daughter Elizabeth is 5 and in kindergarten. I have a small dog named Gizmo (yes, named after the movie

Grimlins) I'm here to meet other moms and make friends. I have 2 blogs, one is called Super Mom! at

supermomishere.blogspot.com and then my other one is called Living Life With Spina Bifida at

mylifewithsb.blogspot.com. Feel free to stop by them and take a look. I'm open to answering any

questions.

DoobieBrosMom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM
6 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Shira and I'm a new mother of twins. My identical boys will be 4 months on Friday.  I'm staying at home with them right now, but need to look for a new job and start working again. I can't imagine leaving them though! I'm looking for all sorts of advice on raising twins. Getting a bedtime routine, managing my time so I can get things done, etc. I feel like I'm in a time warp most days and hardly have time to brush my teeth!

twin boys

yourz4ever
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi Everyone!! I'm Constance, I am 24 and have 3 kids  :)

bluebelle001
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi, I am Heather. I have 2 girls, 2 1/2 and 7 weeks. Stay at home mom.
mominwv
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Diane.  I have 6 children.  3 boys, 3 girls.   3 are still living at home, 2 of them teens.  The older son is getting married this summer.   Of the teens, one is a boy the other a girl.  Our daughter is 17, and our son is 14.   I am a sahm, and love it!   Looking forward to being part of this site.

katroys
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:49 AM
5 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Katherine I have 4 grown children 2 with disabilities. I would just like to talk to you all and basically get a break once in a while. Thank You for having me.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)