Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I took the city bus out to Meijer's today to get some things and had my daughter who will be 10 months tomorrow with me, I'm 24 weeks pregnant with #2 but my problem is, I was friends with this girl for about 5 years, we were really good friends, her parents don't like me for some reason and I have no idea why but we ended our friendship because she had some money or something come up missing and accused me of stealing the money from her and her parents told her to stop talking to me and hanging out with me and she did, she got her phone number changed probably so I wouldn't have it but oh well I really didn't care because if someone wants to be like that then I don't need them as my friend anyways.

So today I'm at Meijer's where she works and was just going there to get some things and wasn't even thinking of her at all so I had nothing of her on my mind and she tells her dad that I punched her and her dad was at the store when I was there, he goes did you punch my daughter? and I said what are you talking about? He goes she said you punched her is this true? I said no and he goes you are a liar, I said oh really? your daughter's the biggest liar I have ever met in my life so I don't think you got any place calling anybody a liar. He kept trying to talk to me and I told him to shut up and leave me alone, he kept trying to talk some more and I kept saying blah blah blah and he called me a bitch. I was like thanks loser. Then he called the cops on me because he said I was harrassing his daughter when I didn't even do shit. The cops came and I told the cops that he was harrassing me the entire time I was in the store and that I was just getting diapers for my daughter and leaving I wasn't even thinking about this girl. The cops asked him why he was harrassing a pregnant woman and her daughter? He couldn't come up with a good answer so the cop was like you're free to go. I was so scared that I was going to get in trouble, I don't go around starting problems with people so I don't get what I did to provoke this. I was so mad, sorry I just needed a place to vent about this. I'm still mad.

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Replies (21-28):
FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM

You need to call the store manager and get her fired.

go corporate if you need to.

Uniquecoolio
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM
sounds about right to me.

Quoting LoveOfSign:

sounds like everyone involved needs to grow up a bit.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AMBG825
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Sounds like 3 people in this story need to grow the hell up. Especially the 2 that are supposedly responsible parents.

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I called and spoke to the store manager and told him everything that happened and he told me he'd take care of the issue. I also told him that I'm pregnant and have a 10 month old daughter as well and don't deserve this type of harrassment.

Then that's the best you can do.  Do your best to avoid them and next time someone from that camp confronts you turn around and walk away, if they follow dial 911. don't engage.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Love how everyone turns it around on OP.
RLT2
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I'd find somewhere else to but diapers. Avoid the whole drama issue.

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
The child will learn to fight their own battles. I don't plan on having my 30 yr old child calling me saying his/her coworker is picking on them can I call their parents and get them in trouble! No my child will know how to deal with the issue in a mature and responsible way them self.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

If a parent won't fight for their child, who will?

Quoting babyspots17:

I will never understand how a parent can think it is all right to fight their child's battles.
bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:09 PM

The city bus only takes you to certain areas, I happened to be close to Meijer's out there on the bus so I decided to get them there and look around until the next bus came in 40 minutes, luckily I didn't miss the next bus, I could have went to Walmart but the bus was already past Walmart and I didn't feel like waiting until the next run. Nothing was going to happen though I was going to ignore her like usual, we haven't spoke to each other in over a year and I don't plan on talking to her ever again so she just needs to leave me alone, don't say nothing to me and we won't have any problems, I don't know what the hell her problem is starting stuff with me and then getting her dad involved and I'm the one that needs to grow up? I got thrown in the middle of some stupid shit so what did I do that was so immature, the man kept trying to talk to me as I was trying to walk away he was following me trying to talk to me, you can only take so much wtf is wrong with him? I was being harrassed while I was just minding my own business. I've grown up, maybe she should try to do the same thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)