Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so freakin annoyed!!!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

we are supposed to be the united states not i dont like this law so i wont enforce it in my state

ugh president obama is not calling for bans on all weapons. why the hell do we need assault rifles anyways? do you hear about france and england having these massacres? no because they have gun laws that are enforced by their counties/townships

ugh that is my rant for today

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

It's all anyone can talk about, for sure. I don't want the government to take away my rights to own what I want or pass it down to my children, but I don't see the harm in regulating who can own certain types of guns or restricting how many rounds they can carry when in civilian hands.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM

BUMP!

jenny198356
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

He spent about 500 million with those proposals...Money could be spent better elsewhere.

hizwifie
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM

You obviously do not understand the point in the second amendment. A man in china stabbed 23 kids to death. Would you like us to get rid of all our knives? shooting DO happen in other countries. 

"DUNBLANE, SCOTLAND—Of all the messages of sympathy for the stricken U.S. community of Newtown, few carry the emotional weight of those from Dunblane, the small Scottish town that still bears the scars of Britain’s worst school massacre.

On March 13, 1996, a gunman walked into the gymnasium of a primary school in the close-knit cathedral town and shot dead 16 children and their teacher before turning the gun on himself."

In march there  was a school shooting in France. 

The reason it happens more here is not because of gun laws. It is because of the people behind the guns. They are the real problem. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)