Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are all the men in Illinois major..............LOSERS!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 22 Replies

Can someone tell me WHY are the men in Illnois such fu**())& losers and think that they should have their mommy hold their hand and do EVERYTHING for them? These losers appaerty think that they shouldnt have to pay bills, they shouldnt have to do ANYTHING for themselves, and do nothing but WHINE " Oh poor,poor me,life is sooooo,soooo hard." Sorry loser, buy a latter and get OVER it, the world does NOT revolve around you.

devil

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeighAnn_27
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Im pretty sure that not all the guys in illinois are losers. Unlike most of the guys here in princeton kentucky are?

Quoting homeschoolx3:

Can someone tell me WHY are the men in Illnois such fu**())& losers and think that they should have their mommy hold their hand and do EVERYTHING for them? These losers appaerty think that they shouldnt have to pay bills, they shouldnt have to do ANYTHING for themselves, and do nothing but WHINE " Oh poor,poor me,life is sooooo,soooo hard." Sorry loser, buy a latter and get OVER it, the world does NOT revolve around you.

devil

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zack01
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM
My man works full time pays all the bills cooks cleans and is a great father and husband. We also live in IL born and raised. Your just not looking hard enough.
mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Go across the state line and check out  the guys in Indiana!!fingers crossed

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

LOL maybe where you live.  I have known many hard working men from Ill .  What you put out is what you get back.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM

My DH isn't!

BabyGsMommy11
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Hope she doesn't cross the line into Terre Haute. She'll find a bunch of meth heads. She also needs to pass up the Cloverdale exit and take 70 East into downtown. There she can find a wide variety of men.....who also have an odd sense of entitlement etc. etc. (they tend to have all their teeth at least).

Quoting mommyofgirl1974:

Go across the state line and check out  the guys in Indiana!!fingers crossed

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Nope, mind made me snow yesterday :)
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM
My husband isn't a loser.
mommy2boys03
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I know one guy in IL who isn't like that.  My brother has been on his own for the past 17 years and can do it all for himself and does.  You just have met the wrong men.

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Illinois? Most of the (men) in the whole country are losers! I hesitate to use the word "men." Most of them are just boys in big bodies! I'm sorry for your experience, but you are by far not alone...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN