Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Being petite, do you always wear heels

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 29 Replies

I'm a small person so whether I wear heels or not everyone towers over me, so it hurts my feet back and legs so I said screw it, however my dh does not like me in flats says I'm way to small! Ugh

Doesnt help that all my friends are all tall and my dh is a very big guy tall and stocky 

We were at a party 2 weeks ago and on the way home he said you need to wear heels you look like a child from behind, my shortest ex was 5'9 and there you are up to people's elbows wear heels or don't come out!

Im 4'10ish so I'm not that small

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovinsweets
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Bump

spooky415
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I'm 4'9"

I rarely wear heels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovinsweets
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Quoting spooky415:

I'm 4'9"

I rarely wear heels.

We are basically the same size, my dh fell in love with me at this size so now it's a problem. I mean he always told me to wear heels but still it's just rude. I can't wear heels anymore

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I am 5'0 and I very rarely wear heels, it kills my feet and back. I did have a pair of clogs that were very thick soled and had a wide heel on it, those were comfortable, but they got ruined and I havent found a good pair since.

Lovinsweets
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I would tell him to wear the heels then if he is bent on heels.  You have to do what is comfortable for you .  Have you tried the thick clunky heels that are on some fashion boots?

Lovinsweets
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would tell him to wear the heels then if he is bent on heels.  You have to do what is comfortable for you .  Have you tried the thick clunky heels that are on some fashion boots?

Yes I have but since I had a child I just can't wear heels anymore. But thank you!

Y2kmomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I would tell him to shove it and not tell you what to do.
Jerk.

Anyway lol....I wish I could wear heals. I am 5'6 and hate towering over people when I wear heels. But do feel sexy and confident in them. =\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Lovinsweets:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes I have but since I had a child I just can't wear heels anymore. But thank you!

I never could wear heels LOL. there is 99.9% chance i will fall in them and skin a knee or hit my head on ground.

TheLadyAmalthea
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM

5'3" and I rarely wear heels. I'd rather be comfortable. I know I'm not the smallest on here, but out in the daily world most tower over me. I used to have a problem being short, but now I'm comfortable and like being short. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)