Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i need to find something new to do with my hair... *pics*

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

i am always going from one extreme to another...

well, maybe not that extreme, but i am trying to think of something to do with my hair. i want to go get it cut or trimmed and colored tomorrow. I am wondering what will look best on me based off of the following pictures.

this is me a week ago... sorry some of these pics are big.. i know my split ends are really bad, that's why i at least need a trim...

this was the last time i colored it. i usually like dark colors but i was trying to match my natural hair color. apparently we werent even close because it faded out after two weeks and is way lighter than my natural color even though i got an $80 bottle of shampoo for color treated hair...

this is a horrible picture my husband took while i was getting ready, and i am also pregnant and have morning sickness here. so i look pretty good if you think of it that way! but dont focus on my face and look at my blonde hair. i loved it except that i felt like straw. i dont think it would go back to this much blonde but i'd do something with blonde and brown possibly.

this is me 3 years ago with natural hair color and it's really long. you cant tell because its curled and there isnt much in the front but it goes well past my boobs. forgive my sons room. i was cleaning it and then had to pee so i used his bathroom and then took a pic...

this is me with black hair (that had faded by the time i took this pic because my hair sucks and always does that) and an A-line cut. excuse my husband, he's a dork (=

so, based off of these pics, what do you think?

little.worthen

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shylynn22
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you look great in the first and second and fourth. You look better with dark hair. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tess on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM

what about length?

Quoting shylynn22:

I think you look great in the first and second and fourth. You look better with dark hair. :)

little.worthen

DayDreamer1201
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I like long natural for you...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shylynn22
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Long!

Quoting little.worthen:

what about length?

Quoting shylynn22:

MariannLws
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Your hair looks very lovely in the first photo. 

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you look great light and dark..but you rocked the blond. Since you don't want to be that blond idk how "funky" you get but you could do think or chunky highlights.

You also look great long and short...if you've had long hair for a while..why not go short? If you don't like it you can always grow it out...

Are you against bangs? I pictured you with bangs..not super short ones but longer ones..

You WILL post an 'after' pic once you go to the hairdressers??? :)

Megshere
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:43 AM

You are very pretty.

The 4th pic looks really great. I also like you as a blond, although it does kind of wash you out a tiny bit with your skin tone. Maybe cut it to like a medium length and lighten it up a bit for the upcoming spring/summer? That's always fun.

Photobucket

little.worthen
by Tess on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Thanks

Quoting Megshere:

You are very pretty.

The 4th pic looks really great. I also like you as a blond, although it does kind of wash you out a tiny bit with your skin tone. Maybe cut it to like a medium length and lighten it up a bit for the upcoming spring/summer? That's always fun.

kellymom127
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

pic number two is the BEST!!!

noahsmom310
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I like the shorter dark hair on you. Think you would look good w a reverse bob style. Hair line length in the back with the front longer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)