Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I will never be able to have another kid and its sad

Posted by   + Show Post
Cause its not that I can't but that I'm not emotionally ready for one.I thought my depression/ anxiety was over but I guess not. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out because my dd has had a headache for 3 nights. The normal mom will think it's cause of her sinus( she has allergies) but my crazy self is having all these crazy thoughts. Of course calling my mom and her telling me that my brother in law's daughter is in a comma doesn't help. Especially cause his kid had a headache.(long story,she had pneumonia,was hosp for 5 days.she is not in a comma just for headaches) why can't I think like a normal mom and say that my dd is fine?. I have asked God to help me over and over but I don't know what else to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Replies (11-12):
kaylasmom22
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Not diagnose migraines but I get headaches at lot. I'm seeing my Neuro tues as a matter of fact

Quoting tecsabates:

Is there any family history of migraines? My son started getting them when he was that young.
tecsabates
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Good :) If you get headaches as often as I did before meds,it can lead to depression. Hoping they help you.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Not diagnose migraines but I get headaches at lot. I'm seeing my Neuro tues as a matter of fact

Quoting tecsabates:

Is there any family history of migraines? My son started getting them when he was that young.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN