Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

happy anniversary, happy anniversary!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 1 Replies
The 14th of this month Dh and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. We kept it very low key. Dh worked until 4pm. I spent the day cleaning the house, preparing dinner and dessert and went out and picked up Dh's anniversary gift. The boys got home from school around 4pm. My boys did their homework and when Dh got home we had dinner (steak, twice baked potatoes and vegetable medley. After dinner we went to our 7 year olds belt ceromony for karate (he got his blue belt). Came home and I surprised Dh with a black and white angel food cake that had buttercream frosting on top and in milk chocolate was written, "happy anniversary." The kids sang the anniversary song, Dh and I exchanged gifts (I got him a new cell phone w/new cell phone case and he gave me $100 to go shopping with for our trip next month. Next month Dh and I are going to Chicago for the weekend of Valentine's day. It is to celebrate our anniversary on the 14th of this month, my birthday on the 12th of Feb, and Valentine's day on the 14th. He has the whole weekend planned. Saturday we are going to a midevile performance (dinner theater) where they will be serving lunch/dinner, a knighting ceromony, jousting ect. We are going to pop in and see his cousin while we are there. There will be some site seeing taking in the night life ect. Looking so forward to it. I have the most awesome Dh and family every!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM

happy anniversary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN