Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i am new to this

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

i have never done anything like this before.  this seems like it is going to be a fun thing to do and hopefully i make friends and have a blast !!!

i have a 9 month old daughter, i love her more then anything in this world. she is my first child and a blessing too. i am only 21 and i had her when i was 20 but found out i was prego when i was 19. It was a scary thought that i was going to be a mom but now i look at it as something so wonderful and amazing !! Who would ever think that sometihng so amazing would come out of the human body because if you thinking about it the insides of are bodies are so gross and something you just wouldnt want to think about all the time, but then this amazing little baby is becoming one and you hear the heart beat and feel the movement then the next thing you know is that you are pushing something so beautiful comes out and you hear their first cry and see them smile. It is like everything is perfect now and you know you can do anyhting in the world. I look at my little girl now and know life couldnt be any better. Yes i am young to have a child but i will not let that  stop me for making her life something special. I tihnk i have done a wonderful job so far, she is crawling and soon to be walking, she chats like no other and sings. i love it when she gets shy and puts her head on my shoulder and smiles. =] she makes my day and i would never want to change anything !!! 

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LeighAnn_27
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Hey gurl whats up?

Quoting svanderv:

i have never done anything like this before.  this seems like it is going to be a fun thing to do and hopefully i make friends and have a blast !!!

i have a 9 month old daughter, i love her more then anything in this world. she is my first child and a blessing too. i am only 21 and i had her when i was 20 but found out i was prego when i was 19. It was a scary thought that i was going to be a mom but now i look at it as something so wonderful and amazing !! Who would ever think that sometihng so amazing would come out of the human body because if you thinking about it the insides of are bodies are so gross and something you just wouldnt want to think about all the time, but then this amazing little baby is becoming one and you hear the heart beat and feel the movement then the next thing you know is that you are pushing something so beautiful comes out and you hear their first cry and see them smile. It is like everything is perfect now and you know you can do anyhting in the world. I look at my little girl now and know life couldnt be any better. Yes i am young to have a child but i will not let that  stop me for making her life something special. I tihnk i have done a wonderful job so far, she is crawling and soon to be walking, she chats like no other and sings. i love it when she gets shy and puts her head on my shoulder and smiles. =] she makes my day and i would never want to change anything !!! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Welcome-Babies are so amazing aren't they? It's amazing how they form and grow.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Hello!!! Welcome to the group.

I was a young mom too and like you, I thought and still think being a mom is most amazing thing.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Welcome to CafeMom, it IS a lot of fun here. :)

Quoting svanderv:

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Hello and welcome!

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site!!

Glad you're here!

waveRobin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)