Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Poor excuse for a father!!!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
My brother in law makes me sick. He was telling me the other day that the attorney general is trying to leave him broke. He has 3 children from two different women. They are both suing him for cs. One child he's NEVER supported since birth, she's now 13 do that is alot in back cs. He's got two boys from his ex wife. So he says they're trying to leave him with no money and that he has no money as it is. Really how is that when he pays NO bills, doesn't have a car, doesn't pay rent, doesn't contribute to groceries? Yet he can buy beer everyday and just a few days ago he came home with a new pair of Nikes. Now he's bitching at the ex wife because she didn't pay their sons cell phone bill. Uh hello you bought him the damn phone you pay his bill! I don't understand how he can say he loves his kids and they mean everything to him, yet he can't help support then financially.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deloit
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:07 PM
some men do things for for their kids but to make themselves feel good and look good for other people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Does this loser live with you?
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
My dad never paid CS for me and my 3 sisters, yet he had a boat, membership to a country club, etc.

We lived in a tiny apt, the heat, electric, and phone were turned off often. Food stamps and government cheese were how we got by.

Some men are just sickening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM

my stbxh is the same way... complains but doesnt support the kid... its bad

myloves.050709
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM

sounds like a real winner...

DragonMother10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I have a brother who has a 7 year old girl, and he doesn't pay child support at the same time my niece's mom won't file for child support. He recently lost his job, most likely quited like he normally does. When he had money, he would spend it on himself or his stupid girlfriend who lives in another state! My niece's mom should get him for child support. My brother is a piece of shit, I am embarrassed to be related to him and he does other things where it annoys the hell out of me. He is a 32 year old boy.
IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 AM

He sounds like a real piece of work

smenjivar
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Yes, but it's their moms house. We moved in with her to help her so she wouldn't lose her house. Out of her six children e are the only ones that help her. Brother in law and his wife got divorced and he moved in here also, but she doesn't make him pay anything. She's asking us for more money though. Uh NO!Tell your dead beat son to help you.

Quoting connie45:

Does this loser live with you?
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM

sad

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Women too. My mom is STILL paying CS to this day bc she got so far behind. She bitches about it every rare time (once a year) I speak to her. I am almost 31 and my brother 29 lol.....she will be paying for the rest of her life hehe

My dad asked a few years ago if he she just sign off on the rest of it and I told him hell no! Hes owed that money. Its her own damn fault she somehow couldnt manage 30/week for 2 kids.

Quoting crwspringer:

My dad never paid CS for me and my 3 sisters, yet he had a boat, membership to a country club, etc.

We lived in a tiny apt, the heat, electric, and phone were turned off often. Food stamps and government cheese were how we got by.

Some men are just sickening.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)