Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

any nerdy/geeky rpg moms?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

hi, my name is Rissa and I just signed up when I saw it by chance while being bored on FB

i searched a found a couple fun groups but they don't seem to be very busy, so i thought i'd ask here. are there any other nerdy/dorky moms on this site who are into things like Twilight, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, Glee, etc?

I would love to make friends with moms with similar interests.

Also, are there any good RPG fan writing style groups on here that are active? I'd love to find a Harry Potter and/or Twilight group, but would look into others.

Please friend request me or send me a PM or little cafemom "wall comment" box thingie so we can be friends and maybe write soon. 

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Welcome Rissa!  I love HP and Hunger Games.  :)

Quoting AdamsWife88:

hi, my name is Rissa and I just signed up when I saw it by chance while being bored on FB

i searched a found a couple fun groups but they don't seem to be very busy, so i thought i'd ask here. are there any other nerdy/dorky moms on this site who are into things like Twilight, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, Glee, etc?

I would love to make friends with moms with similar interests.

Also, are there any good RPG fan writing style groups on here that are active? I'd love to find a Harry Potter and/or Twilight group, but would look into others.

Please friend request me or send me a PM or little cafemom "wall comment" box thingie so we can be friends and maybe write soon. 

parentalrights1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm more into older RPGs like older Zelda's (except the very first one and links awakening) older Mario's (especially Mario rpg) new stuff is mostly meh except oblivion and skyrim.

I like Harry potter. I like twilight but not to the point of being a fanatic. Not interested in glee
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I'm heavily into Twilight, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. I'm also in a CM group called "Doctor Who (and other nerdy things)".
ArmyGal
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Not into HP or Twilight (anymore lol) But I love RPGS. Huge old school RPG fan and I follow all the Final Fantasy serious. Do you mean like roleplaying groups? I don't think they have any here. I roleplay on tumblr especially in the Glee fandom.

kit_manson
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM
I love Harry potter, game of thrones/asoiaf, hunger games etc
Jers.
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Welcome,  but you lost me at Twilight lol

DeafNerdyMommy
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I like rpgs like DnD and zombie town. Idk if that counts but thats my nerdy rpg style
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I am not into any of those games. I text RP with a group of Star Trek Fans on FB.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)