Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Can someone please explain to me...

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 7 Replies

Why anyone would break into a gym? I just found out from my coworker that someone smashed in the window doors at my job tonight and the police are there. One of my managers are on their way there now. We do not keep cash in our register at the front desk. Not that the person who broke in knew that. This is scary. This is happening just four days after a man passed out and died at my job. Then I found out that a woman got stabbed in front of 5 month old son over a dozen times at my old job and now this. Way too much is going on this week. I don't even know if the gym is opening tomorrow. I know nothing about details yet, but I know I will hear more either later on tonight or tomorrow. Ugh this is all just too much for me.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sherry132
by Sherry on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Life is that way, it explodes all at once, because if you had time to breathe and think, you might actually decide to do something with the knowledge you can.

Hugs, tomorrow has got to be better, right?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM

They could try to steal equipment, anything else that is not tied down and sell it for money to buy drugs.

waffa
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:23 AM

a stupid crackhead. like he could get away with a bowflex????

don't worry hun, all will be ok and you're not cursed in any way (if you were thinking that, don't!).

Quoting 1st_time_mom789:

Why anyone would break into a gym? I just found out from my coworker that someone smashed in the window doors at my job tonight and the police are there. One of my managers are on their way there now. We do not keep cash in our register at the front desk. Not that the person who broke in knew that. This is scary. This is happening just four days after a man passed out and died at my job. Then I found out that a woman got stabbed in front of 5 month old son over a dozen times at my old job and now this. Way too much is going on this week. I don't even know if the gym is opening tomorrow. I know nothing about details yet, but I know I will hear more either later on tonight or tomorrow. Ugh this is all just too much for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware! Thar be trolls in these here threads. wink

stacey541
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Maybe just teenagers thinking they are being "cool" for destroying things?

IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Kids looking for drug $. It will be better tomarrow.

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM

just to be destructive would be my guess

Tea4Tas
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Looking for steroids? Who knows....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN