Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
HOW WILL YOU BE CELEBRATING!?!?! POST PICS OF YOUR GUNS, PICS OF YOU SHOOTING OR JUST SECOND AMENDMENT SUPPORT PICS!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Replies (41-45):
JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I don't have any pics to post but this seems like a good place to share the news that my dh got his concealed carry permit yesterday! Now it's my turn to get mine :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Let's take a hypothetical stand here. (I'm tired but bear with me).

The 2nd amendment was put in place in the context of an environment where the previous governing force was oppressive and would not allow them because they feared armed rebellion.

Many argue that the 2nd amendment was a contextual amendment and there is not a need for it anymore.

However, we can easily translate that need to present day. Thieves, robbers, killers all could be deterred if the victim both had a firearm AND was well trained on how to use it.

And for those of you who have not seen the movie "V for Vendetta" it's not out of the realm of possibility, ESPECIALLY given recent changes in surveillance laws, that it could become our reality.

The right to bear arms is as much to protect citizens from oppressive governments as it is against local vandals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Would you like me to post where the former owners tore up the wood floor because their 3 year olds blood soaked into it when his sister shot him in the head?  I could take a picture of the bullet hole in the door too!  Which one is more fun for gun owners?  Im not really sure how people that enjoy shooting other people celebrate but im all for a holiday! 

MrS.GiFFord
by Brittany on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I don't have any guns...not against them just never felt like buying one. I love firing them though. Its a huge rush!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by Brittany on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Obviously that happened because of idiot parents and not guns. Seriously who lives a gun around and unlocked with children? Stupid people.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Would you like me to post where the former owners tore up the wood floor because their 3 year olds blood soaked into it when his sister shot him in the head?  I could take a picture of the bullet hole in the door too!  Which one is more fun for gun owners?  Im not really sure how people that enjoy shooting other people celebrate but im all for a holiday! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)