Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For my friends that do not venture into MC (piog)

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am now 34w 1d pregnant.  Over the last couple of days, my baby has dropped significantly. I am feeling lots of pressure on my cervix.  I barely even look pregnant now which is a little disappointing at this stage for some reason.  I was huge a few days ago to the point that I couldn't even talk without people hearing how out of breath I was.

Anyway, I have carried shorter and shorter with each pregnancy: 39w, 38w, 37w, and then 36w with the last.  If I have my baby before Feb. 6th, I will not be able to have my homebirth that has been so long wanted and planned for.  :( 

So, send me good vibes and help me coax this baby into being a little more patient.

Here is the las pic I can find of my belly before I dropped.  It was bigger and higher than this though just a few days ago.

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TrouserMouse
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM

bump...fixed all the typos, I think.  Dang keyboard has keys that do not want to work.

southernbelletx
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I'm 33 weeks. We are the same size. ;) I hope you cross your legs for the next few weeks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brebugmom91
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Awww. You're so tiny.
TrouserMouse
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Have you dropped already or have you been tiny the whole time?  I just added the last pic I had taken before I dropped.

Quoting southernbelletx:

I'm 33 weeks. We are the same size. ;) I hope you cross your legs for the next few weeks!

southernbelletx
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Noooo I have been small... They baby sure did drop. I hope you hold out

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Have you dropped already or have you been tiny the whole time?  I just added the last pic I had taken before I dropped.

Quoting southernbelletx:

IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Good Luck!! I hope you hold out till Feb. 6

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)