Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Excellent examples of the natural male form...

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
  • 221 Replies
4 moms liked this
Having been a member of cafemom since 2007, I have seen many circ posts. Most get nasty, some don't. However in both I have notice a number of women have never seen an intact penis. They may comment on how weird it looks (without having ever seen one) or the have googled a pic and seen one that was 'scary' looking and it made them think every intact man looks like that.

Well I happened across a very good pictoral sampling of healthy intact men. So if anyone is interested in what intact really looks like, here is a link.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Gallery10.html

Could someone make it clicky for me? I'm mobile.

Also lets all be adults about this subject. No name calling or nasty remarks please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paperfishies
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I'm against infant circumcision but I prefer for my mates to be circ'd, my husband is.  I think this is a choice every man should make for himself.

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:42 PM
I agree. I have absolutely no issue with a man of consenting age deciding to become circumcised. It is his choice.

Quoting Paperfishies:

I'm against infant circumcision but I prefer for my mates to be circ'd, my husband is.  I think this is a choice every man should make for himself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agrisham13mom
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I circumsised my DS if we had another boy I am not sure if I would or not again... My DH is uncircumcised. I don't think it is cruel or wrong by any means and there could be an argument either way. I don't understand why we can't support each other as mothers..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Winchester
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM
5 moms liked this

Wow,  those are some tiny weiner's...

Y2kmomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow..those were...interesting. I know I probably sound HORRIBLE...but those pics made me even more happy my DH is circumsised. I had never seen pics of an adult male uncut, have only ever seen a baby boy lol.
Still think it should be an ADULT males decision though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I don't have a stance either way and would probably not care if my partner was circumcised or not (when you love someone, you accept them), but I have never been with a man who was not. And I feel a little shamed to say that looking at the pics, I thought it looked weird, even though my logical mind says its natural and normal. A circumcised penis looks more attractive to me. I guess in many ways, I'm a product of my society.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I had never seen a natural penis until I googled it when I was pregnant. It looked foreign and strange to me as well. When ds was born it looked natural and right and I couldn't imagine him any other way. Now intact looks normal and circumcised looks naked.

Quoting SareyF:

I don't have a stance either way and would probably not care if my partner was circumcised or not (when you love someone, you accept them), but I have never been with a man who was not. And I feel a little shamed to say that looking at the pics, I thought it looked weird, even though my logical mind says its natural and normal. A circumcised penis looks more attractive to me. I guess in many ways, I'm a product of my society.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM
It's not horrible to prefer what you are used to seeing. I agree with you that circ should be an adult males decision ( in reference to his own body).

Quoting Y2kmomma:

Wow..those were...interesting. I know I probably sound HORRIBLE...but those pics made me even more happy my DH is circumsised. I had never seen pics of an adult male uncut, have only ever seen a baby boy lol.

Still think it should be an ADULT males decision though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

this is going to make me sound just awful but 1) I'm glad my DH is circed and 2) I am so glad I had a daughter, so I didn't have to make that choice. I don't plan on having any more kids, and it's unlikely I could even if I wanted to.

stickyfingers
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM
it is also a major surgery after they are not newborns.

Quoting norahsmommy:

I agree. I have absolutely no issue with a man of consenting age deciding to become circumcised. It is his choice.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN