Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

can be due date be wrong?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 20 Replies
So dh and i.had sex october 9 th.i ovulated 11th or 12th. i had a very light episode of bleeding oct 25 th took a test.when i waz 4 weeks late. it showed up positive after 5 seconds REALLY DARK. when i tested with.my.first two i.was.5 wks and it was faint. doc did an ultrasound when i.thought i was 10 wks and said i was 6. went bk two wks later he did an abdominal one.it showed up fine heartbeat was 173. supposedly i.am 12.wks 4 days but my stomach is huge for 12 wks. my dh.asked am i.sure im not.furthur along. i had symptoms before i.tested like back.in october.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom0609
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613

Possibly yes.

supermom0609
Btw thats the only.time we didnt use a condom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM
It's an estimation. It's possible.
My due date was changed 3 times with my second.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rgba
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM
You can't judge by stomach size. I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaEOH
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM
What number baby is this? I don't think you look too big...you're about 3 months...looks pretty normal to me! I'd trust gestational age determined by ultrasound.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:05 AM
3rd.

Quoting JessicaEOH:

What number baby is this? I don't think you look too big...you're about 3 months...looks pretty normal to me! I'd trust gestational age determined by ultrasound.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Not only.that i cld have swore i.felt flutters yesterday

Quoting JessicaEOH:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessicaEOH
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM
You can feel them earlier with subsequent babies because you know what they feel like!

Quoting supermom0609:

Not only.that i cld have swore i.felt flutters yesterday

Quoting JessicaEOH:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
davnrori
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Yes, your due date can be incorrect. It's an estimation at first but the OB/GYN can give you a pretty good timeline once you have your 20wk (or so) ultrasound. That's usually when they do the fetal measurements for growth. After that they do fundal measurements, usually an inch for each week of pregnancy and that can give you a good idea of where you're at. You can't go by the size of your belly at this point. Pregnancy hormones cause a lot of crazy things to go on in your body and retaining water is one of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN