Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much soda do you drink?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 121 Replies
My neighbor is crushing cans and it got me thinking. We hardly drink soda. I have a diet coke maybe twice a week and ds gets one on Fridays if he's had a good week at school. But how much soda do y'all drink in a week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Very rarely. Usually just if we go out to eat I might have a coke. We don't keep it in the house.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM

My DH likes the bottled Coca-Cola made with real sugar so we will keep a few of those on hand, a 6 pack will last us several months though. He is the only one who drinks it. 

On occasion I will make rootbeer or lemon lime soda syrup, but 1-2 batches last us the entire summer.

AlohaTink
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I don't remember the last til we bought a case of soda. I bought a 2 liter of ginger ale maybe 3 months ago.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Very rarely. Usually just if we go out to eat I might have a coke. We don't keep it in the house.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1CrazyCajun
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM

2-3 a month. Mainly when we go out. One glass then water after that. I had to quit a while back. I was gaining to much weight and feeling like shit. After I stopped drinking so much I losted weight and feeling better.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM

My dad brought some all natural sierra mist for New Years for him and the kids. LOL.

(I can count on 1 hand how many times my children have had soda in their lifetime and they are 7 & 8 years old)

Quoting AlohaTink:

I don't remember the last til we bought a case of soda. I bought a 2 liter of ginger ale maybe 3 months ago.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Not much at all. We quit buying cokes. We drink tea. If I do get one say a 20 oz. I make it last a while. I don't drink a whole lot anyway.

AlohaTink
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I'm working on cutting out the diet coke and just drinking water.

Quoting 1CrazyCajun:

2-3 a month. Mainly when we go out. One glass then water after that. I had to quit a while back. I was gaining to much weight and feeling like shit. After I stopped drinking so much I losted weight and feeling better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I dont have to wonder how many sodas or beers my neighbors are drinking because the crush cans every month. . . . With their TRUCK!! Lol i get the occasional polar pop once a month :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Us rarely, like once a month. I keep the mini cans of coke handy for head aches though. Dh on the other hand drinks about a litre and a half of Pepsi a day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChloeDolce1
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

none

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)