Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone else watching Wife Swap?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 13 Replies
I am laughing my ass off...the one family took advantage of "no payments, no interest til 2012" deals because the world was going to end in 2012 (it was filmed in 2009). I wonder what they're doing now...lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I was. But, the episode before that I had seen several times so I turned it. I would wonder what they are doing also. Probably in debt up to their ears.. I am watching Andy Griffith. <3

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM
*whistles theme song to Andy Griffith*

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I was. But, the episode before that I had seen several times so I turned it. I would wonder what they are doing also. Probably in debt up to their ears.. I am watching Andy Griffith. <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Lol! I use to have a cockatiel that could do that.

Quoting beadingmom17:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Haha! That's awesome!

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Lol! I use to have a cockatiel that could do that.

Quoting beadingmom17:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
No i do not watch it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
umm.yeah
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I am watching it too.  I was just thinking I wonder where they are at now and what they are doing.

Paigesmommy78
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
yeah I'm watching it to laughing my ass off crazy that people really believed that shit
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope they got it together a little more...I really felt bad for their kids! I mean, don't get me wrong; I think that it's a great idea to have at least some basic survival skills. I think most of the world would be totally lost in the event of a disaster, but to have your kids planning on it happening and purposely buying stuff on credit because you're so sure the world is going to end? Crazy!

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

yeah I'm watching it to laughing my ass off crazy that people really believed that shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paigesmommy78
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM
yeah i felt bad for the kids I wonder how they feel about their parents lie if they do feel that way but yeah I hope they did open their eyes up and got it together b4 2012

Quoting beadingmom17:

I hope they got it together a little more...I really felt bad for their kids! I mean, don't get me wrong; I think that it's a great idea to have at least some basic survival skills. I think most of the world would be totally lost in the event of a disaster, but to have your kids planning on it happening and purposely buying stuff on credit because you're so sure the world is going to end? Crazy!

Quoting Paigesmommy78:

ILoveMyKids84_
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I love wife swap but the kids are home from school due to the Holiday so now were watching Scooby Doo Camp Scare on TV

ILoveMyKids84_ Formerly _WC_Mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)