Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am sitting in bed watching Andy Griffith and eating Grape PBJ uncrustables & chips. I have been up since 3:00 a.m. I tidied the house around 8 a.m. and now I'm just relaxing. :) Thinking about reading here in a little while.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Replies (31-40):
ahappymommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Sitting in the living room just watched Adventure time and now watching Regular show with my son! They are his favorite shows!
DKk0531
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I am laying in bed with dh trying to talk him into letting me watch some sex and the city episodes....i think im winning ;). But its not too hard to win when he likes watching the series too lol
Kristy Nichole
SAHM to Kaylin Nicole, 2 yrs
Wife to a firefighter David
Navy Vet
TTC #2
TableforSeven
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Would have been nice - but apparently my body is used to waking up at 4:30am and not being able to fall back asleep.  To add insult to injury - I had trouble falling asleep and was up until after 12:30.  So glad we're entertaining company all day and I'm hosting an event here tonight.  :-/

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Hope you get to sleep in!

Quoting TableforSeven:

It is late and I SHOULD be sleeping (it is 10:40pm).  I'm sitting in bed watching recorded shows and goofing on the computer instead.  The kids have off from school tomorrow because it is Election Day.....so I might get to sleep in a bit.

christiana3373
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:03 AM

hello

SaGe_Ed
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Sitting in my living room watching Dr. Who on Netflix with my dh, procrastinating doing my English Comp homework and going to bed.  Although I probably will be going to bed here soon, gotta get up to take my two oldest to preschool in the morning.

Kim042269
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I'm at work. I'm glad I have a job, but I sure wish I was at home.

LeighAnn_27
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Im wide awake and bored?

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I am sitting in bed watching Andy Griffith and eating Grape PBJ uncrustables & chips. I have been up since 3:00 a.m. I tidied the house around 8 a.m. and now I'm just relaxing. :) Thinking about reading here in a little while.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aj2011
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:39 AM

I am sitting here at the computer on CM, FB & GMAIL. I've been up since about 8:00 am. Also texting my friend that lives about 3 blocks from me. Can't go anywhere or do anything being that it's 10:40 pm & my DS is sleeping peacefully in his crib :D

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:57 AM
That cake sounds good.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Baking an ooey gooey butter cake and watching tv. I have some infection in my feet so I gotta stay off of them as much as possible.
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Well, I was asleep by 8pm last night. Up at 430. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN