Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I am sitting in bed watching Andy Griffith and eating Grape PBJ uncrustables & chips. I have been up since 3:00 a.m. I tidied the house around 8 a.m. and now I'm just relaxing. :) Thinking about reading here in a little while.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Replies (41-50):
disneymom2two
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:00 AM

At the moment, I'm waiting for my car to heat up so I can go to work.  I've been awake since 4:30 but didn't get up, except to check for school closings, until almost 6.  I got up and cleared off the car, got ready for work and now am almost ready to leave.  I was hoping for a 2 hour delay.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:25 AM

getting ready for work, I leave in about 5 minutes.

bressmommy2012
by Cassandra on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I'm watching TV.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:39 AM

right now just taking a break from a very long night. my baby girl has the flu and i've been up all night. think i got an hour of sleep. couldn't get her fever to go down and i've been up worrying and checking her constantly. going to be a very long day. she's finally sleeping and her fever is down enough that she nursed and feel asleep.

ashleigh24
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Sitting on the couch in a great mood this morning because my dd is all ready for school 20 mins early :-) she got right out of bed after not going to school since last wed. She was sick Thursday and Friday and yesterday was holiday. She won't admit it but she is excited to go back to school I think. Lol she got a tablet for her bday too Sunday and she really wanted to play with it before she went to school so I'm sure that helped.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaGlenn20
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Watching my 16 month old DD play with plastic spoons while she watches Mike the Knight. I'm looking forward to her nap so I can shower!

WillVon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Watching sesame street with dd. Wondering what to go with myself on this boring day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Watching tv, while my DD sleeps. I was trying to nap but I can't get comfortable. I have a sinus infection and strep throat I am miserable. My oldest will be getting off the bus in about an hour. 

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Bless your heart. I hope you get to feeling better.

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

Watching tv, while my DD sleeps. I was trying to nap but I can't get comfortable. I have a sinus infection and strep throat I am miserable. My oldest will be getting off the bus in about an hour. 

AubreeG16
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Just getting home from school, so picking up the house, and starting dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)