Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

omg i saw my ex boyfriend today

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 160 Replies

If you don't know me and I don't expect many of you to know me but I was going with this guy for a year, I was 16 years old and got pregnant by him (my boyfriend Mike), well I missed my period and took the test and find out I'm pregnant then I let Mike know and he told me I'm crazy, I showed him the test and he still didn't believe me, I was scared because I still had to tell my mom and dad and he was acting like this. Well I went to my mom and I told her that I'm pregnant and I showed her the test, she really was shocked and it didn't bother her that I was pregnant, I thought she was going to start yelling at me. But anyways back to my boyfriend, I went to the doctor's after I told my mom and he finally was convinced that I was pregnant, a week later he dumped me because he didn't want to have a kid and I never heard from him since, at this time I was 10 weeks pregnant.

Well I see him and he was walking with his head down and looking away from me the entire time I was in sight of him, I didn't say nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I had my daughter (his bio daughter) with me and of course I'm pregnant with #2 with my current boyfriend. He has done nothing to help support Bree and I know he knew I was there he couldn't possibly have avoided me. I wanted to smack him in his head. I've been going with my current boyfriend since I was 16 weeks pregnant with Bree and this is our son I'm pregnant with now. This just makes me mad to see this jerk and know that he's Bree's real dad and he has to look away, she calls my boyfriend dada btw.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:12 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate to say it but he is part of a movement. A lot of young (and even old ) fathers do that. Youre all so young, the first time should of been a lesson by the hardship brought to your child. I am not saying this new guys hasnt been around a while and won't be in the future. But youre a bit young to start talking about forever as life is up in the air even as an adult.

Please be careful. I dont knock you as a mother, but as a woman try and make better choices momma. Good luck. I am so sorry your DD's bio day doesn't even care she could need him in her life if for nothing else she may need him medically oneday or even just his medical info and the d&^kwad is no where to be found!

bressmommy2012
by Cassandra on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I could of nailed him for child support, he probably wouldn't pay it though. I've been going with my current boyfriend for almost a year and a half now and he's much much much more mature and a better person than any of my ex boyfriend's. Yep she might need something and she'll think that my current boyfriend is her real dad. 

1L2CMommy
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
"Of course I'm pregnant with #2 by my current boyfriend". Lol! Well, at least it's good to be self aware.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Get some birth control before it happens again. Good luck.
Mrs_Blick
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
You can. File for child support and list the ex as father if he fights it they will do a paternity test.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I wish I could of nailed him for child support, he probably wouldn't pay it though. I've been going with my current boyfriend for almost a year and a half now and he's much much much more mature and a better person than any of my ex boyfriend's. Yep she might need something and she'll think that my current boyfriend is her real dad. 

ChocolateJunky
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM
3 moms liked this

I think the "real" dad is the one who stepped up for you and her when you were pregnant. Just take the other guy for what he really is... a sperm donor.

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Take him for child support!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sampson200
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM
8 moms liked this

STOP HAVING BABIES

macilah
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Unfortunatly this story happens alot! Its so sad to think parents of some boys cant or havent tried to raise them as real men!....but be thankful for who u do have and goodluck
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM
You can still take him to court for child support.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)