Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you don't know me and I don't expect many of you to know me but I was going with this guy for a year, I was 16 years old and got pregnant by him (my boyfriend Mike), well I missed my period and took the test and find out I'm pregnant then I let Mike know and he told me I'm crazy, I showed him the test and he still didn't believe me, I was scared because I still had to tell my mom and dad and he was acting like this. Well I went to my mom and I told her that I'm pregnant and I showed her the test, she really was shocked and it didn't bother her that I was pregnant, I thought she was going to start yelling at me. But anyways back to my boyfriend, I went to the doctor's after I told my mom and he finally was convinced that I was pregnant, a week later he dumped me because he didn't want to have a kid and I never heard from him since, at this time I was 10 weeks pregnant.

Well I see him and he was walking with his head down and looking away from me the entire time I was in sight of him, I didn't say nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I had my daughter (his bio daughter) with me and of course I'm pregnant with #2 with my current boyfriend. He has done nothing to help support Bree and I know he knew I was there he couldn't possibly have avoided me. I wanted to smack him in his head. I've been going with my current boyfriend since I was 16 weeks pregnant with Bree and this is our son I'm pregnant with now. This just makes me mad to see this jerk and know that he's Bree's real dad and he has to look away, she calls my boyfriend dada btw.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (151-160):
babid14
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
They need to get over you having two kids at a young age. It isnt their life and it doesnt effect them in any way. You sound like a good mom and thats all that matters. That is mest up that he can see you and your daughter and not even have the guts to say anything. I dont see how guys can know they have a kid out there and act like they dont. About your schooling maybe you should look into online schooling you can do from home or go to GED classes. Yeah your boyfriend works full time but what if something happens you didnt see coming (not saying it will) but you need to have a back up plan just in case. Good luck on the child support hope you get it for your daughter :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babid14
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Having a baby was probably the last thing on her ming to. She stepped up though why couldnt he. Theres no reason why he couldnt other then the selfish fact he didnt want to which isnt a good one.

Quoting angeline:

As in, it's perfectly normal for a 16/17 year old BOY to not want to be a father... Nothing personal, it's usually just the last thing on their mind, and, seriously , can U blame him?

Another thing, my mom used to tell me, "dont have sex, unless u want I be a single parent" , when I was that age. Sad, but true.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

What does, "can you blame him" suppose to mean?

Quoting angeline:

I'm sorry :/

But idk, I don't think it's fair that guys don't get a choice. He obviously didn't want to parent, and I mean, can u blame him? Either way I'm sorry and good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:20 PM
She also had a choice to parent or not parent, she made the choice to carry a pregnancy to term, and parent a child knowing that the guy wanted nothing to do with being a father. You can't force anyone to do anything. In some situations it's better than the father stay away, than to be in and out o the baby's life, or stay and harbor resentment.

And I say that as a woman who had her first child at 16.

Quoting babid14:

Having a baby was probably the last thing on her ming to. She stepped up though why couldnt he. Theres no reason why he couldnt other then the selfish fact he didnt want to which isnt a good one.

Quoting angeline:

As in, it's perfectly normal for a 16/17 year old BOY to not want to be a father... Nothing personal, it's usually just the last thing on their mind, and, seriously , can U blame him?

Another thing, my mom used to tell me, "dont have sex, unless u want I be a single parent" , when I was that age. Sad, but true.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting angeline:

But idk, I don't think it's fair that guys don't get a choice. He obviously didn't want to parent, and I mean, can u blame him? Either way I'm sorry and good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babid14
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:25 PM
I know that in some situations its better for the bio dad to stay away. I really dont have room to talk knowing that id rather my kids dad stay away. But if he is going to have sex knowing that he can get someone pregnant then he needs to help atleast with Little things even if he didnt want the kid.

Quoting angeline:

She also had a choice to parent or not parent, she made the choice to carry a pregnancy to term, and parent a child knowing that the guy wanted nothing to do with being a father. You can't force anyone to do anything. In some situations it's better than the father stay away, than to be in and out o the baby's life, or stay and harbor resentment.

And I say that as a woman who had her first child at 16.

Quoting babid14:

Quoting angeline:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting angeline:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aisforawesome
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Haha the second part of that made me laugh for some reason. 

As for this post... I agree with others. You (referring to the OP) should really get an education. Thinking that nothing will happen between you and a boyfriend you have only been with for about a year shows how immature you still are. (Plus reading some of your replies don't help your case either.)

Quoting s.osborne:

I'm sorry, I saw your picture and was too distracted by your gigantic nose I couldn't focus on whatever bullshit you typed about Venus and Jupiter being aligned on the third Wednesday of March during a leap year and how that's the best time to get pregnant.

Quoting camsmami:

Oh yay! Another intelligent one. EDUCATE YOURSELVES LADIES!

Please do use google.
Oh damn you're probably incapable of that as well.

W hat is fertility awareness?

Fertility awareness is a collection of methods using your body's natural and normal functioning to determine the days of the month you are most likely to get pregnant. It is also called Natural Family Planning (NFP), the Sympto-Thermal Method, the Ovulation Method, or the Billings Method.Fertility awareness or Natural Family Planning is a method of birth control that does not use any drugs or devices. It combines the calendar/rhythm method, the basal body temperature method, and the cervical mucus method.The fertility awareness method is used both as a means of preventing pregnancy as well as targeting the most fertile time for getting pregnant.

Quoting s.osborne:

Natural family planning? Do you leave that up to jesus? Or a crystal ball?

Quoting camsmami:

The only thing that makes me squirm is my husband.
Further more, what is youre thing with condoms? As i said. My daughter is 5 and my husband and I have used no type of BC ever. Have you ever heard of natural family planning? Perhaps you should Google it. Some of us are actually educated on our bodies in more essence then to flap our jaws.
Trust me when I say. Huffy? Never, its called class. Something youre showing nothing of.
This gal made a simple post and here you come like a child of your age. No respect, no filter, nada.
If you're going to be on a website meant for advice. Use the dictionary and look up advice.
It doesn't mean to insult or belittle.
Doesn't feel so hot with someone breathing down your neck. Telling you how nothing you say or do is good enough.

Quoting hizwifie:

HAHAHAHAHA  All you can do is throw out lame ass insults. Debate? Sweetie, calling names and saying noting of merit or real value is not having a debate. Im sorry you are so stupid. Really. It must be hard. I mean, you dont know that condoms are important when trying to prevent pregnancy, you dont have useful come backs. You just get huffy and sound more and more pathetic with every reply while I sit here and laugh my ass of at you =). I mean my goodness. At least try and say something that makes since.  "Your so ghetto, your ridiculous, you have the IQ of a snail. " You, my dear, make a dead gold fish look like a genius. haha.Keep trying though sugar lumps. I love to watch you squirm. 

\. Its obvious that you have the IQ of a snail and don't know how to have a debate.

Quoting hizwifie:

And you really dont have any valid argument haha. It is cute to watch you get mad and try. I am done with you now though. You have nothing useful to say and frankly, you are getting boring.  Why dont you go find something useful to do? Or is this all you have to do with yourself today. The more you talk, the more stupid you seem. "Your ridiculous..your ghetto..." You are out of anything to say. lol. Its cute how pathetic you are. Really. Have a nice life. Smooches. 

Quoting camsmami:

*thumbs up*

You really are ridiculous!

Quoting hizwifie:

I got sloppy. We got married and got careless. It was our fault and I take responsibility for it. I also took precautions not to let it happen again until we were stable and able to handle more than one child. We both graduated from high school, I work and so does he. We have insurance and our kids never go with out. We dont rely on our families and have made a great life for ourselves. I dont know how that is ghetto, but hey what ever helps you sleep at night lol. As for the highly uneducated, we have already been over the fact I have more of an education than the OP and am working on furthering the education I do have. If you mean that I am bad at spelling, who cares? That has never held me back before and never will. If you mean on preventing pregnancy, the fact that I didn't get pregnant again until we wanted to and have not again proves I am. 

Quoting camsmami:

Did condoms work for you? Apparently you had a child young as well.

Once again. You're argument is invalid. Why? Because you're highly uneducated and becoming ghetto.

Quoting hizwifie:

Really? Damn, I could have sworn that in health class they said those things can help prevent pregnancy. Guess they were lying. I will have to let all my friends who have sex and use them and never get pregnant that it was all a lie. 

Quoting camsmami:

You cannot sit back and critique someone for.being uneducated when here you sit. Being you.

Condoms don't have a damn thing to do with anything.
I haven't used any type of BC in 5 years and don't have a child. Do you see me bashing Her?

Things happen, you either deal with it or you fall o your face. Seems to me she's doing her best to deal.

The best you could do for your own self worth is shut up. Because honestly the more you type. The more ignorance spews.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh boo hoo. What, no real come backs so you decide to cratique my spelling? That is cute. Hey, I may not know how to spell but atleast I know how to use a condom, which deffinatly puts me one up on her. Oh and the part where even with a couple of spelling errors I mannaged to graduated high school. Oh, and having this little thing  called ambition. I guess those things dont matter. You are right, I should aspire to be a baby factory for every guy who treats me nice for 5 min. 

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

"I guess you had a birthday SINCE you got KNOCKED up"<

DIPLOMA*

br />
And you're bashing her for being uneducated?

*hands you a mirror*

Quoting hizwifie:

You were 17 when you got pregnant, i have seen you post that before. Guess you had a birthday sense you got nicked up. So glad you managed to reach the age most girls are graduating high school before you pushed out the second one. Oh and I got pregnant at 17. I had the good sense to get my high school deploma and I am taking college classes on and off when I get the time. I was also married before I got pregnant, sad that is such a novice idea these days. Making a mistake once is understandable, doing it twice is stupidity. Hope you grow up soon. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an apartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

camsmami
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Replies are disappearing.. /:」
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SJF1989
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Wholy cow! Lol and that's just to the comments of previous posts. OP, I understand how you feel when you see your dd's bio father, when my sons father decides to come around every 7 months or so I get burning anger inside of me, because it was a bumpy road and when I was not ready to quit he did and left with some other female, my son had just had his 1st birthday when he made that decision. I am a young mother too, only 23, and my son is three.

You need to go get your GED because you never know what the future holds, and having a part time job...could be a nice couple hour get away from your children every now an again, I know its my only "break" from the tantrums that he's been throwing lately. Lol.

But just keep moving forward, and be the best momma you can be. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM

why havent you filed for child support

Due9
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:12 PM

*SMH* NO comment. Poor kids.

bressmommy2012
by Cassandra on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Thanks, I enjoy the positive comments but I'm going to ignore the negative ones now.

Quoting babid14:

They need to get over you having two kids at a young age. It isnt their life and it doesnt effect them in any way. You sound like a good mom and thats all that matters. That is mest up that he can see you and your daughter and not even have the guts to say anything. I dont see how guys can know they have a kid out there and act like they dont. About your schooling maybe you should look into online schooling you can do from home or go to GED classes. Yeah your boyfriend works full time but what if something happens you didnt see coming (not saying it will) but you need to have a back up plan just in case. Good luck on the child support hope you get it for your daughter :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)