Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you don't know me and I don't expect many of you to know me but I was going with this guy for a year, I was 16 years old and got pregnant by him (my boyfriend Mike), well I missed my period and took the test and find out I'm pregnant then I let Mike know and he told me I'm crazy, I showed him the test and he still didn't believe me, I was scared because I still had to tell my mom and dad and he was acting like this. Well I went to my mom and I told her that I'm pregnant and I showed her the test, she really was shocked and it didn't bother her that I was pregnant, I thought she was going to start yelling at me. But anyways back to my boyfriend, I went to the doctor's after I told my mom and he finally was convinced that I was pregnant, a week later he dumped me because he didn't want to have a kid and I never heard from him since, at this time I was 10 weeks pregnant.

Well I see him and he was walking with his head down and looking away from me the entire time I was in sight of him, I didn't say nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I had my daughter (his bio daughter) with me and of course I'm pregnant with #2 with my current boyfriend. He has done nothing to help support Bree and I know he knew I was there he couldn't possibly have avoided me. I wanted to smack him in his head. I've been going with my current boyfriend since I was 16 weeks pregnant with Bree and this is our son I'm pregnant with now. This just makes me mad to see this jerk and know that he's Bree's real dad and he has to look away, she calls my boyfriend dada btw.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (31-40):
hizwifie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:05 AM

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an appartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

flowerfunleah
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

how old are you??

bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I found out that I could and I'm going to do it.

Quoting MommyLehr:

You still could take him to court.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I wish I could of nailed him for child support, he probably wouldn't pay it though. I've been going with my current boyfriend for almost a year and a half now and he's much much much more mature and a better person than any of my ex boyfriend's. Yep she might need something and she'll think that my current boyfriend is her real dad. 

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an appartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

bressmommy2012

Quoting flowerfunleah:

how old are you??

hizwifie
2 moms liked this

Oh how cute, another teen mom with no high school deploma. Just hat the world needs! I mean we all know how well it works out when you have multiple kids by multiple guys before you can even drink and no degree to boot! Your mom must be so proud that she raised you to have such good decission making skills! Puke.....

Quoting bressmommy2012:

No I didn't graduate high school, I don't know how I could go back now, never really planned on it though.

Quoting camsmami:

Do you plan on college or getting educated? Did you graduate high school?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Exactly. I couldn't be happier to be in the postion that I am in right now. I think I've grown up a lot where my former friends are all immature and partying, well I'm being a responsible mom and raising my daughter and soon my son, I'm pretty happy to be where I am at right now.

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Lol at "your whole life is gone"

Having children is so much better than partying all the time. Perhaps her teen pregnancy did her a favor by skipping over all of those mistakes and hard life lessons that a lot of people make in their late teen years. Just saying. I had my first at 19 and don't think my life could be any better than it is now as a young mother with 2 kids. My life is flourishing.

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

your 18 with 2 kids...i am sorry but you should really stop getting pregnant....your way too young....its kinda sad that your whole life is gone...i am sorry for being blunt

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm 18

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

flowerfunleah
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Can you explain why you wanted two children at 18?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

how old are you??

camsmami
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM
5 moms liked this
You're mother must be so proud that she raised you with no filter on your mouth.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh how cute, another teen mom with no high school deploma. Just hat the world needs! I mean we all know how well it works out when you have multiple kids by multiple guys before you can even drink and no degree to boot! Your mom must be so proud that she raised you to have such good decission making skills! Puke.....

Quoting bressmommy2012:

No I didn't graduate high school, I don't know how I could go back now, never really planned on it though.

Quoting camsmami:

Do you plan on college or getting educated? Did you graduate high school?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Exactly. I couldn't be happier to be in the postion that I am in right now. I think I've grown up a lot where my former friends are all immature and partying, well I'm being a responsible mom and raising my daughter and soon my son, I'm pretty happy to be where I am at right now.

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Lol at "your whole life is gone"

Having children is so much better than partying all the time. Perhaps her teen pregnancy did her a favor by skipping over all of those mistakes and hard life lessons that a lot of people make in their late teen years. Just saying. I had my first at 19 and don't think my life could be any better than it is now as a young mother with 2 kids. My life is flourishing.

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

your 18 with 2 kids...i am sorry but you should really stop getting pregnant....your way too young....its kinda sad that your whole life is gone...i am sorry for being blunt

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm 18

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I never said I wanted to have kids at this age, it happened and I got pregnant, nothing I can do about it after it happens and I'm not going to go get an abortion or something stupid like that.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Can you explain why you wanted two children at 18?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

how old are you??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)