Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you don't know me and I don't expect many of you to know me but I was going with this guy for a year, I was 16 years old and got pregnant by him (my boyfriend Mike), well I missed my period and took the test and find out I'm pregnant then I let Mike know and he told me I'm crazy, I showed him the test and he still didn't believe me, I was scared because I still had to tell my mom and dad and he was acting like this. Well I went to my mom and I told her that I'm pregnant and I showed her the test, she really was shocked and it didn't bother her that I was pregnant, I thought she was going to start yelling at me. But anyways back to my boyfriend, I went to the doctor's after I told my mom and he finally was convinced that I was pregnant, a week later he dumped me because he didn't want to have a kid and I never heard from him since, at this time I was 10 weeks pregnant.

Well I see him and he was walking with his head down and looking away from me the entire time I was in sight of him, I didn't say nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I had my daughter (his bio daughter) with me and of course I'm pregnant with #2 with my current boyfriend. He has done nothing to help support Bree and I know he knew I was there he couldn't possibly have avoided me. I wanted to smack him in his head. I've been going with my current boyfriend since I was 16 weeks pregnant with Bree and this is our son I'm pregnant with now. This just makes me mad to see this jerk and know that he's Bree's real dad and he has to look away, she calls my boyfriend dada btw.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
Megan11587
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, STFU.  She's pregnant with her SECOND child.  Who cares if it isn't the same father?  A good percentage of women on this site have kids with multiple men.

Quoting sampson200:

STOP HAVING BABIES

ChocolateJunky

I went through a medical assisting program that offered GED training as well.  Ds was 18 months when I started, and I managed to knock the GED out of the way and carried a 4.0 throughout the entire program. Of course, now it seems like I would have been fine without it since I stay home with the kids and teach ds, but it's there if I ever need a backup plan. If you want to, you could still do it. You just have to have the drive and motivation.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

No I didn't graduate high school, I don't know how I could go back now, never really planned on it though.

Quoting camsmami:

Do you plan on college or getting educated? Did you graduate high school?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Exactly. I couldn't be happier to be in the postion that I am in right now. I think I've grown up a lot where my former friends are all immature and partying, well I'm being a responsible mom and raising my daughter and soon my son, I'm pretty happy to be where I am at right now.

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Lol at "your whole life is gone"

Having children is so much better than partying all the time. Perhaps her teen pregnancy did her a favor by skipping over all of those mistakes and hard life lessons that a lot of people make in their late teen years. Just saying. I had my first at 19 and don't think my life could be any better than it is now as a young mother with 2 kids. My life is flourishing.

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

your 18 with 2 kids...i am sorry but you should really stop getting pregnant....your way too young....its kinda sad that your whole life is gone...i am sorry for being blunt

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm 18

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

hizwifie

You were 17 when you got pregnant, i have seen you post that before. Guess you had a birthday sense you got nicked up. So glad you managed to reach the age most girls are graduating high school before you pushed out the second one. Oh and I got pregnant at 17. I had the good sense to get my high school deploma and I am taking college classes on and off when I get the time. I was also married before I got pregnant, sad that is such a novice idea these days. Making a mistake once is understandable, doing it twice is stupidity. Hope you grow up soon. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an appartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

camsmami
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Have you considered looking into a GED program.
I suggest this because you could do better by your children with an education. You are still young, you can make your life so much more then just being a baby factory.
In no way am i bashing you. I had my first and only child at 19. Got pregnant at 18. Im 24 now. I focus on trying to give her better. Even though I still have her father and he works hard. I want better for our lives.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

No I didn't graduate high school, I don't know how I could go back now, never really planned on it though.

Quoting camsmami:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Exactly. I couldn't be happier to be in the postion that I am in right now. I think I've grown up a lot where my former friends are all immature and partying, well I'm being a responsible mom and raising my daughter and soon my son, I'm pretty happy to be where I am at right now.

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Having children is so much better than partying all the time. Perhaps her teen pregnancy did her a favor by skipping over all of those mistakes and hard life lessons that a lot of people make in their late teen years. Just saying. I had my first at 19 and don't think my life could be any better than it is now as a young mother with 2 kids. My life is flourishing.

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

your 18 with 2 kids...i am sorry but you should really stop getting pregnant....your way too young....its kinda sad that your whole life is gone...i am sorry for being blunt

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm 18

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sampson200
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM
4 moms liked this

As if that makes it something to aspire to.

She's 18.

Two kids.

Two different fathers.

Let's celebrate.

Quoting Megan11587:

Oh, STFU.  She's pregnant with her SECOND child.  Who cares if it isn't the same father?  A good percentage of women on this site have kids with multiple men.

Quoting sampson200:

STOP HAVING BABIES

hizwifie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM
3 moms liked this

The something stupid would be getting pregnant a second time. Ever think of, hell i don't know, NOT having sex for a while? Or doubling up on the birth control? It is not that hard to use a condom while oin the pill, or spermacide, or all 3! If people can go 3,4,5,6 years with out having a second child I am sure you could have done it. It is called being prepared and mature enough to take control of your reproduction. It is really not that hard. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I never said I wanted to have kids at this age, it happened and I got pregnant, nothing I can do about it after it happens and I'm not going to go get an abortion or something stupid like that.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Can you explain why you wanted two children at 18?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

how old are you??

camsmami
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM
2 moms liked this
I do believe she means.

"I guess you had a birthday SINCE you got KNOCKED up"<

DIPLOMA*

br />
And you're bashing her for being uneducated?

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

You were 17 when you got pregnant, i have seen you post that before. Guess you had a birthday sense you got nicked up. So glad you managed to reach the age most girls are graduating high school before you pushed out the second one. Oh and I got pregnant at 17. I had the good sense to get my high school deploma and I am taking college classes on and off when I get the time. I was also married before I got pregnant, sad that is such a novice idea these days. Making a mistake once is understandable, doing it twice is stupidity. Hope you grow up soon. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an appartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Again, what's it to you?  She's no different than a lot of women on here.  Get off your high horse.

Quoting sampson200:

lol

As if that makes it something to aspire to.

She's 18.

Two kids.

Two different fathers.

Let's celebrate!

Quoting Megan11587:

Quoting sampson200:

STOP HAVING BABIES

bressmommy2012
by Cassandra on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM

That's the thing, I don't think I have the motovation to go back to school. Besides I'm going to be staying home with the kids, my boyfriend works full time.

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

I went through a medical assisting program that offered GED training as well.  Ds was 18 months when I started, and I managed to knock the GED out of the way and carried a 4.0 throughout the entire program. Of course, now it seems like I would have been fine without it since I stay home with the kids and teach ds, but it's there if I ever need a backup plan. If you want to, you could still do it. You just have to have the drive and motivation.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting camsmami:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm 18

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

hizwifie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Better no filter on my mouth than no control of my legs =) And yes she is. She raised a strong independent woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. 

Quoting camsmami:

You're mother must be so proud that she raised you with no filter on your mouth.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh how cute, another teen mom with no high school deploma. Just hat the world needs! I mean we all know how well it works out when you have multiple kids by multiple guys before you can even drink and no degree to boot! Your mom must be so proud that she raised you to have such good decission making skills! Puke.....

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting camsmami:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I'm 18

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

how old are you now???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)