Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you don't know me and I don't expect many of you to know me but I was going with this guy for a year, I was 16 years old and got pregnant by him (my boyfriend Mike), well I missed my period and took the test and find out I'm pregnant then I let Mike know and he told me I'm crazy, I showed him the test and he still didn't believe me, I was scared because I still had to tell my mom and dad and he was acting like this. Well I went to my mom and I told her that I'm pregnant and I showed her the test, she really was shocked and it didn't bother her that I was pregnant, I thought she was going to start yelling at me. But anyways back to my boyfriend, I went to the doctor's after I told my mom and he finally was convinced that I was pregnant, a week later he dumped me because he didn't want to have a kid and I never heard from him since, at this time I was 10 weeks pregnant.

Well I see him and he was walking with his head down and looking away from me the entire time I was in sight of him, I didn't say nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I had my daughter (his bio daughter) with me and of course I'm pregnant with #2 with my current boyfriend. He has done nothing to help support Bree and I know he knew I was there he couldn't possibly have avoided me. I wanted to smack him in his head. I've been going with my current boyfriend since I was 16 weeks pregnant with Bree and this is our son I'm pregnant with now. This just makes me mad to see this jerk and know that he's Bree's real dad and he has to look away, she calls my boyfriend dada btw.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (71-80):
bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

You say no wonder I'm pregnant again, have I once complained about being pregnant? No I haven't. It's my life and I'll live my life the way I want. I really don't care if you have a dick or not or know how to put a condom on, congrats to you and boohoo nobody cares. Learn what in school? I look like a dumbass just because I have two kids at 18 years old? The only one here that thinks this is you.

Quoting hizwifie:

Seriously?! LMAO no wonder you are pregnant again! I don't have a dick but I sure as hell  know how to put a condom on a guy. Also, there are female condoms. How were you not learning this in school? Did you drop out before they got to that part or what? You are looking like a dumb ass by having 2 kids at 18 and thinking there is no reason to get a GED or HS diploma because your boyfriend is currently supporting you. Yea, see how long that lasts. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Oh like I don't know how to use a condom? You're right because I've never seen a woman wear a condom so I shouldn't know how to use one. And no it doesn't put you one up on me, so I have two kids and I'm 18? It doesn't matter that you managed to graduate High School, I'm not the one here looking like a dumbass you are. I can at least spell, construct a sentence and still speak my mind without acting the way you do. And what do you mean by you should aspire to be a baby facotry for every guy who treats me nice for 5 minutes? I've been with two guys, both of them for over a year so it's a little more than just 5 minutes, but keep generalizing about me and assuming things about me that aren't true.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh boo hoo. What, no real come backs so you decide to critique my spelling? That is cute. Hey, I may not know how to spell but at least I know how to use a condom, which definitely puts me one up on her. Oh and the part where even with a couple of spelling errors I managed to graduated high school. Oh, and having this little thing  called ambition. I guess those things don't matter. You are right, I should aspire to be a baby factory for every guy who treats me nice for 5 min. 

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

"I guess you had a birthday SINCE you got KNOCKED up"<

DIPLOMA*

br />
And you're bashing her for being uneducated?

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

You were 17 when you got pregnant, i have seen you post that before. Guess you had a birthday sense you got nicked up. So glad you managed to reach the age most girls are graduating high school before you pushed out the second one. Oh and I got pregnant at 17. I had the good sense to get my high school deploma and I am taking college classes on and off when I get the time. I was also married before I got pregnant, sad that is such a novice idea these days. Making a mistake once is understandable, doing it twice is stupidity. Hope you grow up soon. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an apartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

3gr8tKids
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Megan11587:

Most girls at 16 are not having babies.
The issue isnt multiple baby daddies, its multiple babies, no ged, absolutely no way to provide for them once this relationship ends.
bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Seriously shut up, you are just making yourself look even more dumb than you already are.

Quoting hizwifie:

Really? Damn, I could have sworn that in health class they said those things can help prevent pregnancy. Guess they were lying. I will have to let all my friends who have sex and use them and never get pregnant that it was all a lie. 

Quoting camsmami:

You cannot sit back and critique someone for.being uneducated when here you sit. Being you.

Condoms don't have a damn thing to do with anything. I haven't used any type of BC in 5 years and don't have a child. Do you see me bashing Her?

Things happen, you either deal with it or you fall o your face. Seems to me she's doing her best to deal.

The best you could do for your own self worth is shut up. Because honestly the more you type. The more ignorance spews.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh boo hoo. What, no real come backs so you decide to cratique my spelling? That is cute. Hey, I may not know how to spell but atleast I know how to use a condom, which deffinatly puts me one up on her. Oh and the part where even with a couple of spelling errors I mannaged to graduated high school. Oh, and having this little thing  called ambition. I guess those things dont matter. You are right, I should aspire to be a baby factory for every guy who treats me nice for 5 min. 

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

DIPLOMA*

br />

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

You were 17 when you got pregnant, i have seen you post that before. Guess you had a birthday sense you got nicked up. So glad you managed to reach the age most girls are graduating high school before you pushed out the second one. Oh and I got pregnant at 17. I had the good sense to get my high school deploma and I am taking college classes on and off when I get the time. I was also married before I got pregnant, sad that is such a novice idea these days. Making a mistake once is understandable, doing it twice is stupidity. Hope you grow up soon. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

You are 17 and pregnant with your second child by a second guy. What the hell is wrong with you? Learn to keep your damn legs closed so you dont have 5 kids before you are even old enough to drink. I mean really. You are not even old enough to get an apartment on your own and you are nocked up for the second time in like 2 years? This is just sad....... 

bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Once this relationship ends? Who are you to say that my relationship is going to end? And even if it does who are you to say when it will?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting Megan11587:

The issue isnt multiple baby daddies, its multiple babies, no ged, absolutely no way to provide for them once this relationship ends.

hizwifie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:50 AM

No, I have seen the other replies that agree with me. There is NOTHING good about having 2 kids with 2 guys at 18. Doesn't your boyfriend have another kid or two as well? You posted a pick a while back of him and his daughter who looks to be about 5 years old. You said it is his "oldest daughter". How many kids does he have?! Is he at least older than you?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

You say no wonder I'm pregnant again, have I once complained about being pregnant? No I haven't. It's my life and I'll live my life the way I want. I really don't care if you have a dick or not or know how to put a condom on, congrats to you and boohoo nobody cares. Learn what in school? I look like a dumbass just because I have two kids at 18 years old? The only one here that thinks this is you.

Quoting hizwifie:

Seriously?! LMAO no wonder you are pregnant again! I don't have a dick but I sure as hell  know how to put a condom on a guy. Also, there are female condoms. How were you not learning this in school? Did you drop out before they got to that part or what? You are looking like a dumb ass by having 2 kids at 18 and thinking there is no reason to get a GED or HS diploma because your boyfriend is currently supporting you. Yea, see how long that lasts. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Oh like I don't know how to use a condom? You're right because I've never seen a woman wear a condom so I shouldn't know how to use one. And no it doesn't put you one up on me, so I have two kids and I'm 18? It doesn't matter that you managed to graduate High School, I'm not the one here looking like a dumbass you are. I can at least spell, construct a sentence and still speak my mind without acting the way you do. And what do you mean by you should aspire to be a baby facotry for every guy who treats me nice for 5 minutes? I've been with two guys, both of them for over a year so it's a little more than just 5 minutes, but keep generalizing about me and assuming things about me that aren't true.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh boo hoo. What, no real come backs so you decide to critique my spelling? That is cute. Hey, I may not know how to spell but at least I know how to use a condom, which definitely puts me one up on her. Oh and the part where even with a couple of spelling errors I managed to graduated high school. Oh, and having this little thing  called ambition. I guess those things don't matter. You are right, I should aspire to be a baby factory for every guy who treats me nice for 5 min. 

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

DIPLOMA*

br />

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

bressmommy2012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I really don't care what you think at this point. You are not going to convince me that what I am doing isn't good. I'm fine in the situation that I am in right now. And yes he has a daughter that's 5 years old, he's 27 years old so what's wrong with that? And as far as other replies agreeing with you I hate to tell you but there are more people disagreeing with you than agreeing with you.

Quoting hizwifie:

No, I have seen the other replies that agree with me. There is NOTHING good about having 2 kids with 2 guys at 18. Doesn't your boyfriend have another kid or two as well? You posted a pick a while back of him and his daughter who looks to be about 5 years old. You said it is his "oldest daughter". How many kids does he have?! Is he at least older than you?

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

DIPLOMA*

br />

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

Meg10
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Even if doesn't end you need to get the motivation to provide for your daughter without the help of your boyfriend supporting. You have no idea what will happen in the future.

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Once this relationship ends? Who are you to say that my relationship is going to end? And even if it does who are you to say when it will?

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Quoting Megan11587:

camsmami
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Did condoms work for you? Apparently you had a child young as well.

Once again. You're argument is invalid. Why? Because you're highly uneducated and becoming ghetto.

Quoting hizwifie:

Really? Damn, I could have sworn that in health class they said those things can help prevent pregnancy. Guess they were lying. I will have to let all my friends who have sex and use them and never get pregnant that it was all a lie. 

Quoting camsmami:

You cannot sit back and critique someone for.being uneducated when here you sit. Being you.

Condoms don't have a damn thing to do with anything.
I haven't used any type of BC in 5 years and don't have a child. Do you see me bashing Her?

Things happen, you either deal with it or you fall o your face. Seems to me she's doing her best to deal.

The best you could do for your own self worth is shut up. Because honestly the more you type. The more ignorance spews.

Quoting hizwifie:

Oh boo hoo. What, no real come backs so you decide to cratique my spelling? That is cute. Hey, I may not know how to spell but atleast I know how to use a condom, which deffinatly puts me one up on her. Oh and the part where even with a couple of spelling errors I mannaged to graduated high school. Oh, and having this little thing  called ambition. I guess those things dont matter. You are right, I should aspire to be a baby factory for every guy who treats me nice for 5 min. 

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

DIPLOMA*

br />

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3gr8tKids
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM
3 moms liked this
Quoting bressmommy2012:

Its called statistics.
You may want to find that motivation you said you were lacking for a number of reasons. As your boyfriend matures and starts to think about getting ahead, he is going to want an equal partner.
He's going to want someone who can have an intellectual conversation, maybe some social grace. Someone he can see himself with long term. Don't shoot the messenger. It won't change anything.
I'd be pissed if you were my daughter.
hizwifie
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Well.... You would think at 27 he would know how to prevent pregnancy but I guess not. There are more people being nice or not bothering to comment. AS for the part in red, I really dont care. It is obvious you don't know shit about good decision making, so how could I expect you to comprehend what most people already know. Hopefully this guy will stick around, though you are not offering much with no education, no job, no drive, and a kid by another man. If he does, good for him. If not, try not to get pregnant by the next guy who comes along. Or any guy for the next several years. Maybe think about getting your shit together. Doing something with your life, and then find a husband, and THEN more kids. But hey, if there is nothing wrong with what you are doing, it should all work out just fine right? Not really my problem. I wont have to be the one to explain it to the kids if it goes south and you can barely get by, have no health insurance, and end up on PA like another bad statistic. So you are right, 2 kids at 18, totally great idea. Keep up the good work mama. 

Quoting bressmommy2012:

I really don't care what you think at this point. You are not going to convince me that what I am doing isn't good. I'm fine in the situation that I am in right now. And yes he has a daughter that's 5 years old, he's 27 years old so what's wrong with that? And as far as other replies agreeing with you I hate to tell you but there are more people disagreeing with you than agreeing with you.

Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting camsmami:

I do believe she means.

DIPLOMA*

br />

*hands you a mirror*
Quoting hizwifie:

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Good thing I'm not 17

Quoting hizwifie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN