Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sometimes

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

I want to delete my account because I feel out of place. Anyone else feel this way?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I felt that way at first, for awhile. But then I found some groups where I really feel I fit in nicely. Have you found any groups that are a good  fit for you? Made any good friends?

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I have a couple groups I fit into. And I have made some friends here. :)

Quoting GypsiSky:

I felt that way at first, for awhile. But then I found some groups where I really feel I fit in nicely. Have you found any groups that are a good  fit for you? Made any good friends?

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:21 PM

yes. But i have some ladies here that are GREAT friends. 

I usually come in here (and in MC) when i am bored and looking for something to do. 

Amybelle
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM

no

inspain
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Out of place, in what way?

I can't relate to most of the people in this group (or so I think, most days) but I stay because it's entertaining.  Like re-runs of Friends.  Harmless and not so dull I feel I need to change the channel.

CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Because I don't engage in a lot of the 'hot topics'. I don't have a child right now. So, I just feel out of place. I came to this site for support during a time in my life that I have since gotten through. Does that make sense?

Quoting inspain:

Out of place, in what way?

I can't relate to most of the people in this group (or so I think, most days) but I stay because it's entertaining.  Like re-runs of Friends.  Harmless and not so dull I feel I need to change the channel.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:12 PM

No, this is purely a place for me to pass the time and stay somewhat entertained. I have no expectations from it nor do I rely on it for support.

crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Nope. My CM anniversary is Feb 19th :) been here since 07!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel that way at times. I try not to start fights and have discovered most the the unless you raise hell no one pays attention. Lol
CrystalPystol
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Exactly how I feel. Hope you are well.

Quoting kansasmom1978:

I feel that way at times. I try not to start fights and have discovered most the the unless you raise hell no one pays attention. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)