Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Michaels Female Reproductive Factors.....

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ever heard of them? Used them?

They are suppose to be homapathic vitamins to help with women that have abnormal cycles, or have a hard time getting or staying pregnant... I just want some advice either way if you have ever used them or heard of them before. They also have for males as well.

http://www.evitamins.com/female-reproductive-facto-michaels-758

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Anyone at all????

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Pnukey
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Sorry, never heard of them.

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Never heard of it, but I googled it and it has some pretty good reviews. Almost everyone that said it worked for them, said they took it 3 times a day. Once with every meal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I googled it too, but I am a little leary of the reviews, they can write their own. I want to hear from someone that has actual experience with them.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Never heard of it, but I googled it and it has some pretty good reviews. Almost everyone that said it worked for them, said they took it 3 times a day. Once with every meal.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I am the same way. I am always skeptical of online reviews.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I googled it too, but I am a little leary of the reviews, they can write their own. I want to hear from someone that has actual experience with them.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
strangelette88
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I am currently taking them.  I have been taking them for just under a month.  I am taking them to get my cycle back on track and then hopefully to conceive.  i heard about them from the vitamin store with very positive things to say.  I went home and read most of the reviews and it seems ok.  I was advised by the vitamin store to only take one a day so it will work on my cycle first.  So since i am only taking them once a day, i cant give you a review like the rest that are posted on the other websites, but for me it increases my energy and libido a little bit. They do have a horrible smell and are horse pills but you get used to that.  So far it has helped my cycle, i went from almost always being on to regular week long with some spotting a few times.  Again, I have only been taking them for a little less than a month, so i will keep ya updated on how it goes.

sweetie209
by New Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 9:39 PM
I've purchased these supplements and been using them for over a week with primrose oil and one thing I can say for Michaels supplements is that I went from a 38-42 day cycle to a 28! Which is friggin awesome lol I started my menstrual cycle exactly at 28 days after only taking these two supplements for a week both 3 times a day with meals now with the primrose oil I will stop taking after ovulation occurs which I'm hoping is normal also I'll keep an update! But so far my energy is up my mood is happy im no longer depressed which was because I was having hard time trying to conceive now I'm all together in a great mood also since I'm using both I have no idea which one is responsible for the boob growth but my boobs are fuller also lol my complexion is clear on my face my acne is cleared up which tells me my break its were because of a hormone imbalance my skin is so much more moisturize and soft I hardly need lotion I'm also taking prenatal vitamins so all these 3 supplements combined I'm glad I have the regular cycle its literally been 8 years with my last child that I had a normal period to me this stuff is amazing hopefully I conceive soon with child #3 :)
taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 22, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I never heard of it so I'm no help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)