Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did this happen to you when you were pregnant? will post pics when he comes! *UPDATE 1/23*1/24*

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 37 Replies
OK...this is my third child but first experience with Braxton Hicks contractions. Didn't really have them with my first two!

Anyways the last few weeks they have been random and minutes apart for hours...like I'm in labor! Its so frustrating!
Today I had my last OB appointment. (I'm 40 weeks)They did a stress test. I was contracting every 1-2 minutes! And these were strong! The doctor told me he thought I was going to deliver today. He even checked me twice.
Well I get home and they are gone.

Now its the evening. Same thing again. Strong contractions. Feels like he is going to push his head out. I'm just waiting for them to get worse before I go to the hospital again! Ugh

Oh, and I'm STILL 2 cm

Update 1/23 I have been having contractions all day...ugh! And tonight I'm having extreme pressure. I really hope this is the start of something!

1/24 still pregnant. Had pain and pressure all night. I didn't go in though because the pain never got worse.

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

no i didnt with nether of my boys   sounds like you are getting ready to have that baby soon

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I had them some with my first two, but had them a lot with my last one... Not trying to scare you but he ended up being stillborn... I found out at my last appt. The day after he was due.

My sister had them for 20 days with her last baby!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I'm sorry. How many weeks were you?

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I had them some with my first two, but had them a lot with my last one... Not trying to scare you but he ended up being stillborn... I found out at my last appt. The day after he was due.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arimaur
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM
sounds like me with ds. I was like that for 3 days and the contractions got real bad that I couldnt even think straight. sounds like baby is making its move :)
ILoveMyKids84_
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Yes with my second child I had braxton hicks and ended up in the Hospital with what I thought was labor,it wasn't and I was sent Home.

ILoveMyKids84_ Formerly _WC_Mama

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

40 w 1 d.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

I'm sorry. How many weeks were you?

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
-spork2.0-
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I didnt realize I was having BH with either girl. With DS I swore I was having them, but it was actual labor. Sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilmonsters88
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Yep that happened with my youngest. Good luck do some squats and stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatiana7
by Princess on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I went 42 weeks and had back labor for 2 weeks. Miserable as can be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM
B
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN