Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ugh, some kids act like monsters.

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 15 Replies

My friend's kid is a safety guard and was doing his job at school today. Some kid got super mad waiting to cross the street and as soon as the guard turned his back, he pushed him down. As soon as he was trying to get up the kid pushed him down harder breaking his front teeth on the cement. He's only 10. That's just terrible. She is so pissed and I would be too.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChocolateJunky
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Wtf, that's terrible!

gcstar42
by Shara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow thats awful. I would be pissed to. I have never heard of a 10 yr old being a crossing guard though. That seems a little strange. Our schools always hire older people for crossing guards lol or sometimes the teachers or other staff members do it.

kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM

My daughter goes to elementary and the 4th and 5th graders are crossing guards. They look so little but they do their job and they take it seriously.

Quoting gcstar42:

Wow thats awful. I would be pissed to. I have never heard of a 10 yr old being a crossing guard though. That seems a little strange. Our schools always hire older people for crossing guards lol or sometimes the teachers or other staff members do it.

gcstar42
by Shara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

We have a few crazy drivers here so I would be scared to death to ever let my kids do something like that until they were more like teenagers lol. Thats cute that they take it so seriously though. I am sure it makes them feel so grown up!

Quoting kayandjsmom:

My daughter goes to elementary and the 4th and 5th graders are crossing guards. They look so little but they do their job and they take it seriously.

Quoting gcstar42:

IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM

wtf, I know 2 parents that would be paying for some serious dental work!!! That is just uncalled for.

ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM

what a little heathen monster

kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Seriously, I agree. 

Quoting ninipanini:

what a little heathen monster

nverheyn2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I'd have whomped that kids ass for that. I'd make sure his mom/dad was watching too. 

BluePandaDreams
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I would be taking those parents to court for the medical bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeakers2
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I would press charges and take them to court for medical bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)