Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ugh, some kids act like monsters.

Posted by   + Show Post

My friend's kid is a safety guard and was doing his job at school today. Some kid got super mad waiting to cross the street and as soon as the guard turned his back, he pushed him down. As soon as he was trying to get up the kid pushed him down harder breaking his front teeth on the cement. He's only 10. That's just terrible. She is so pissed and I would be too.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Replies (11-15):
southernbelletx
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Omg how awful... I wonder what that boys home life is like though..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trainlady
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Well if it was my child I definitely would take up the issue with the school and then the parents and an attorney. This child/monster has some issues and could very well have done a lot more damage to the safety guard. This young person that was the guard was doing her duty protecting all the kids and the monster could have cost them all injury or even their lives. This needs to be stopped immediately.

krise
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM

OMG

AlilKittyKat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I'd be pissed and that kids parents would be foot'n the bill for sure..  I personally feel that an adult should be present as a cross guard.  I don't know where you live, but the roads that we have cross guards are really busy and i would be afraid to allow my child to do that job without adults.  Even with adults doing it,  people still don't always stop even with the stop signs and blinking lights, it's ridiculous.. And we live in a fairly small town.

wifeofvet
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM
What punishment did that kid get? Hope your friends dd is ok?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN