Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Middle Name????

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 27 Replies

So, my husband and I have been talking about baby names and I have a baby girl name picked out that I'm set on it is Brook Taylor and he is fine with that. My husband has his boy names he is set on the first is Shiner Bock and second is Easton Landon. Don't judge!!!  We are rednecks but not so much to have a son named after a beer lol. So we agreed to keep Shiner. I do love that name. But we agreed to come up with a different middle name.  I can't come up with anything but Shiner Cooper and Shiner Tanner. Do you ladies have any better ideas?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Shiner Davis immediately came to my mind.
Shiner Jefferson also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
The mom above me is right, Shiner Davis!
MrsBurbach
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM

My ex husbands name is David. Davis...David to close.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Shiner Jefferson also.

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Ahh ok.

Shiner Dixon?

Quoting MrsBurbach:

My ex husbands name is David. Davis...David to close.

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Shiner Jefferson also.

TLQSlovesME
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Shiner Wyatt, Shiner Layne/Lane, Shiner Dale, Shiner Timothy, Shiner Jude, Shiner Bruce.
Amybarnhart11
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I immediately thought of Shiner Lane or Shiner Lee! I have to tell you girl normally I am so not into these "unique" names people are naming their children lately, but I really like Shiner! It's adorable!

RobinBright
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:33 PM

If you liked the sound of Shiner Bock, but didn't want the beer label, what about Shiner Brock?  Shiner Brent?  Shiner Blaine, Shiner Blaize, Shiner Blake, Shiner Brett?

MrsBurbach
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Amybarnhart11:

I immediately thought of Shiner Lane or Shiner Lee! I have to tell you girl normally I am so not into these "unique" names people are naming their children lately, but I really like Shiner! It's adorable!

I'm all for somewhat unique names. Only because my first name was the most popular when I was born and my middle name was 2nd. In school there was always at least one other person with my name. It was so annoying. With my kids I'm going somewhat unique but not off the wall. At least I don't think so.  My son is Logan, if we have a girl Brook Taylor, if it's a boy Shiner and the next boy will be Easton Landon. BTW I LOVE the sound of Shiner Lee. That's my husbands middle name. I'm not sure why I never thought of it before lol.  

MrsBurbach
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Shiner Brock. But I'm trying to get away from the B's. As cute as Shiner Brock is his full name would be Shiner Brock Burbach lol that's a mouth full.

Quoting RobinBright:

If you liked the sound of Shiner Bock, but didn't want the beer label, what about Shiner Brock?  Shiner Brent?  Shiner Blaine, Shiner Blaize, Shiner Blake, Shiner Brett?

MommeeTo4
by Livin w NF1 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk but shiner bock ribs are awesome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN