Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something a bit sad

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 4:39 AM
  • 15 Replies

To My Little Angel in Heaven

• 0 Comment(s)
  • 18 Total Views

David's...

Why did you not stay

Why did you go away

I wanted to see you grow

But I guess you had to go

I have a hole where my heart use to be

How can it be filled again now that your not with me?

I turned you away the day you were born

Now I can do nothing but mourn

A mother is not suppose to bury her son

My arms are bare  my tears do run

Why did you not stay

Why did you go away

I wanted to see you grow

But I guess you had to go...

by on May. 4, 2007 at 4:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cherish77
by Cherish on May. 4, 2007 at 5:53 AM
I am sorry for your loss.  I know it must be hard for you.
jiminycrickets
by on May. 4, 2007 at 6:38 AM
that is a very touching poem. you must have alot of angels around you right now. im so sorry for the hurt you must endure.
mikeslouie
by on May. 4, 2007 at 6:44 AM
I lost my son five years ago to cancer so you hit and I am sorry for your pain I can' t tell you it gets any easier. Korbin was 13 months old and I always wonder!!

Take Care
Anna
entertainment
by on May. 4, 2007 at 6:50 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss. No mother should have to lose child. Beautiful poem..........
MoMofTWINAngels
by on May. 4, 2007 at 6:55 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. A year ago, I lossed my grandmother through a sudden massive heartattack-it was devastating. I said that to say: Yes, I am still healing, but I know peace will come eventually. Stay strong and remember God does everything for a reason and works in mysterious ways. God has another plan for you, so just stay faithful to God and lean and depend on him for your strength. You will get through this.  I will definitely keep you in my prayers and pray for your peace and understanding of your loss. God Bless!!
hippymom7
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:49 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.I had a son that was stillborn 11 years ago.It was the hardest thing I have ever had to face .We talk about him often and that helps.
jankie
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:52 AM
That poem touched me... I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through.
wapes
by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:06 AM
Sorry for your loss.  I can't even imagine how you feel.  Prayers and hugs
heiditr
by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:52 AM
sorry to hear bout your loss. I was 81/2 mths along when i had my daughter still born.that had to be one of life's hardest choices i had to live with yet!
So I can relate to how u feel kind of. Knowing everyone situation is different .
If she was still here she would be almost 11.
My oldest daughter she still writes to her every day kind of like a journal, it helps her deal with stress of not having her here today,and with the changes in lfe itself and everyday stress that kids have to face now in days.
Wich could be alot for them! So if u feel like talking or just to vent e-mail me!
Blessedbymany
by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:53 AM
I am sorry for your loss!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)