Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Update Hey ladies help me catch my Dh cheating ASAP!

I made a post the other day about emails of my husbands. I've denied everything. Now I am trying to find solid proof. Anyways I just text this number that was on the list of numbers he texted yesterday but there is no messages in his phone. The name came up George. I just said "hey". They text back "hey lol" with a sig that says "mrs jones" with hearts. I don't know what to say now.

Update 11/24 11pm

I am just getting on here updating a little. I have not read all the replies nor am I going to tonight. I am out of state in a hotel with my son to think about things. We will be going to the children's museum tomorrow. He texted me today and told me he needed to talk to me. I was in a meeting but told him I would not be talking to him if he couldn't give me the respect to tell me the truth and after 6 years I deserve that. Well we met at the house. He said the condoms were truely not his (idk whether this is true or not but he HATES condoms I can tell you that much). He said the emails were his but he never actually met up with the person. He said it ended up being a scam when she text him a webcam address and he spent money on it. He said lindsey he put her number under a different name because he was afraid I would get jealous he was talking to another girl. He said all of the conversations he had with her related to work. He said her husband came up to his work today thinking the same thing I was/am because I mentioned condoms. He said his name was also under a different name in her phone. I asked him what made him want to come clean all of a sudden. He told me it was because he deleted his email account/text so I wouldn't have anything on him, and he knew I had him when he got a email at work his email had been re-activated and I already told him earlier I was having a mutual friend come over later to find out the ip address the emails were sent from (although I figured it out without said friend). I still don't know what to do. He did apologize. I just don't want to make a decision without thinking. I love him very much and I want my son to have his father in his life so I can't just think of myself. I also don't want to bring this up to family because it is embarrassing. I also at the same time do not want to worry every minute who he is talking to, who he is sleeping with, where he is ect. I also don't want to deal with him ever cheating again (yes his intentions were cheating so I see it as cheating). I guess I will just try to think about everything tonight and try to sleep and enjoy my time with my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
illinoismommy83
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Ask if she has time to see you tonight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angelicembrace
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Bump
Crazylovingfam
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I am going to call from my phone and act like I dialed the wrong number. I am going to have to hold it together for that.

Quoting MamaOf3091011:

I'll call! What's your dh's name ? I can find out something Like her name and you can go from there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM
2 moms liked this

*67 it!!! then your # doesn't show up :D I have called plenty of numbers for my friends lol. Don't want wierdos having my #

MamaOf3091011
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Okay let us know. Do you still have his phone?

Quoting Crazylovingfam:

I am going to call from my phone and act like I dialed the wrong number. I am going to have to hold it together for that.

Quoting MamaOf3091011:

I'll call! What's your dh's name ? I can find out something Like her name and you can go from there.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Holding my breath for you mama =[

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Post the whores number!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflymommy2
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazylovingfam
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I called the number from my phone. It said on her voicemail (def female voice) "hey this is lindsey leave me a message". And it had a Taylor swift ring back tone. I am so pissed. Idk what to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM

did you google search the number first? Lots of people have their numbers on their FB page. It will come up without you calling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)