Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Update Hey ladies help me catch my Dh cheating ASAP!

I made a post the other day about emails of my husbands. I've denied everything. Now I am trying to find solid proof. Anyways I just text this number that was on the list of numbers he texted yesterday but there is no messages in his phone. The name came up George. I just said "hey". They text back "hey lol" with a sig that says "mrs jones" with hearts. I don't know what to say now.

Update 11/24 11pm

I am just getting on here updating a little. I have not read all the replies nor am I going to tonight. I am out of state in a hotel with my son to think about things. We will be going to the children's museum tomorrow. He texted me today and told me he needed to talk to me. I was in a meeting but told him I would not be talking to him if he couldn't give me the respect to tell me the truth and after 6 years I deserve that. Well we met at the house. He said the condoms were truely not his (idk whether this is true or not but he HATES condoms I can tell you that much). He said the emails were his but he never actually met up with the person. He said it ended up being a scam when she text him a webcam address and he spent money on it. He said lindsey he put her number under a different name because he was afraid I would get jealous he was talking to another girl. He said all of the conversations he had with her related to work. He said her husband came up to his work today thinking the same thing I was/am because I mentioned condoms. He said his name was also under a different name in her phone. I asked him what made him want to come clean all of a sudden. He told me it was because he deleted his email account/text so I wouldn't have anything on him, and he knew I had him when he got a email at work his email had been re-activated and I already told him earlier I was having a mutual friend come over later to find out the ip address the emails were sent from (although I figured it out without said friend). I still don't know what to do. He did apologize. I just don't want to make a decision without thinking. I love him very much and I want my son to have his father in his life so I can't just think of myself. I also don't want to bring this up to family because it is embarrassing. I also at the same time do not want to worry every minute who he is talking to, who he is sleeping with, where he is ect. I also don't want to deal with him ever cheating again (yes his intentions were cheating so I see it as cheating). I guess I will just try to think about everything tonight and try to sleep and enjoy my time with my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (381-390):
Gina1109
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Bump for update
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I want an update. Make that fucker confess! Put the fear of God in him, throw all his shit outside. See in the past people always confessed to me quickly because I don't dick around, it was always their shit being packed unless I heard every detail then I could think about it. I finally met a man, my DH who I know is not the cheating type at all, way too shy. And honestly a bit scared to cheat too likely. My one friend came over and told me how her bf cheated and she hit him with the car multiple times til he had the license plate in his calves. He didn't have to go to the ER or anything, see you just gotta bring someone like that over laugh and laugh at her story then give DH a look and say "oh I'm so glad you know never to cheat on me." See if he pees his pants just a little, he isn't gonna cheat! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackies_jewels
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds to me like he's guilty and trying to turn it around so everything is about you. I've seen it happen so many times. I know you love him, but if this many "coincidences" were happening with my husband, his shit would be in the front yard. 

Quoting Crazylovingfam:

Well we argued till about 4am. I still love him. This hurts so much. He swears everything is a big coincidence and the only thing that is his fault is the putting her under a different name . He said he text her occasionally but always work related. And he deletes them because his phone gets full. He brought up a bunch of hurtful stuff from the past (no I have never cheated but it is about how I had a one night stand with a guy before we even started talking). I just wish there was a way I could look up to see what ip address these emails came from

berlgirl1224
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Bump
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:11 PM
At this point, I'm wondering why you even bother. Just make a decision. Keep him or leave. Simple as that.

Stick around and let him continue treating you like this and stressing you out or get your shit and go so you can move on with your life. You don't need 1000 pages of proof and you don't need the whole of the Internet telling you what you already know: it's time to put on your big girl panties and do what needs to be done.
TobeyMomma4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Bump
ShanMarie85
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG I HAVE SEEN THIS!!!!! HAHAHA It's my FAVE lmao. A friend and I are always talking about this video lmao...Gotta love Sweet Brown :)

Quoting charliebean:

Then you'll uberlove this!

Quoting tnkrbell860:

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting charliebean:

Quoting Kitschy:

Quoting charliebean:

Someone like or quote this?

you know you can just go to "my last reply"

moonlitnitz
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Waiting on an update
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Your such a bad ass!! :D

Quoting Paperfishies:

OP...I have a way of texting your husbands phone or calling it with that woman's number. If you need me to help bait him, let me know.
I can also pretty much find out whatever you want to know about her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN