Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Florida Mom Leaves Hungry Baby Strapped Into High Chair - While Out Drinking

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

A three-week-old infant was found strapped to his high chair in Lake Worth, Florida after being there for over four hours while the mother was out partying! Read on for the shocking details.

According to a police report by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Crystal Ricci, 32, strapped her newborn baby to a high chair and then went out drinking with friends for more than four hours!

Florida Mom Abandons Newborn To Go Out Partying — The Shocking Details

The headlines are horrifying enough, but the details are even worse. On the morning of Sunday, Jan. 20, Ricci’s newborn baby was found by her roommate around 5am, who then called the police. Reportedly, the infant was crying — in a soiled diaper — in the house’s dining room. Ricci left her three-week-old baby in their house on N. Blairwood Circle without supervision, food, water, or clean clothes.

After calling Ricci repeatedly on her cell phone, the roommate then realized that her car had also been taken. Ricci was found the next morning passed out in her roommate’s car. Ricci later told police that she was in no condition to drive home after going out.

Crystal Ricci’s Criminal Charges

Ricci was charged with neglect and cruelty towards a child, and was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday, Jan. 22, on a $3,000 bond.

In the police report, Ricci stated that she has a drug problem, and also asked for help.

It’s yet another story about child neglect in a long line of them. We hope this child will receive the care he/she deserves, and that Ricci gets the help she needs.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/01/23/florida-mom-leaves-baby-high-chair-crystal-ricci-infant-drinking-partying/

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM

WHAT???!!!!! OMG

Hani_Mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM
That's horrible! That poor innocent baby!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
grandmalove2012
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Know what's sad?  She'll get her baby back. 

Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this
This literally brought tears to my eyes. That poor baby. What a dumb bitch.
TrouserMouse
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Oh my.  I can't even picture a 3 week old being in a high chair in the first place.  How in the hell do you leave it to go party for 4 hours. Wtf?!  She just had a baby and that is all she is worried about is partying?

SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Whore. Hope she gets her ass beat . Who the hell leaves a newborn?! My babies were with me 24/7. I was such a light sleeper when my dd was born because her cry was so soft I was afraid i'd sleep through her crying when she was hungry . It got to the point I was waking up in a sweat thinking I heard her cry and i'd look and she'd be sound asleep . Ahhh memories.......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ILoveMyKids84_
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:51 PM

:-( I want to go rescue that baby and kick his mom in the ass for doing that to her infant,or better yet,lets strap her to a highchair while she's hungry and let her starve.

ILoveMyKids84_ Formerly _WC_Mama

RLT2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:54 PM

No, just horrifying

CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I hope not :'(

Quoting grandmalove2012:

Know what's sad?  She'll get her baby back. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melly9803
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Ahhh! That's horrid! Whyyy in hell do that? Get a babysitter or don't go out. That simple. Although if she was even willing to consider leaving an infant alone like that, then she shouldn't even have the kid at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)