Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what happens when???

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 5 Replies
Stupid question. Im only asking because i do NOT do this on purpose and never have. So what happens when you click the report button? Im on mobile and sometimes as im scrolling and reading my finger ACCIDENTLY touches the report button and i dont realize it untill i have a new browser open. So what happens? Does it automatically report or does it take you to another page asking are you sure you want to report? I usually press the back button or stop. I would feel horrible if i really did that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RLSMOM59
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:07 AM

You have to supply a reason why you are reporting then click submit. So nothing really happens.

DKk0531
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Whew ok i feel better now. Thanks :)

Quoting RLSMOM59:

You have to supply a reason why you are reporting then click submit. So nothing really happens.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:37 AM

you just close out that window and nothing happens.  You have to "slip"and hit submit with a reason in the body of message.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Nothing happens unless you hit submit, and even if the report goes through, if there's no violation in the post or reply you reported, then nothing happens. :)

DKk0531
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Thanks girls! I didnt.want to get bashed about accidently hitting the report button lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)