Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Geez!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone want a bratty cat?! It is 12:15 a.m. I am fixing to go to bed and realize that one of my cats is still outside.We live in Mississippi and while it is not as cold out as it gets in other states it is chilly.

I go to the door and Mancha ( freaking cat) is laying in the driveway....freaking six/ten steps away from the front door.I call him,he looks at me and does that little "fall down" that cats do when they would much rather YOU come get them than walk,kwim? I leave him there-close the door(sometimes this will make them come running).Wait a couple of minutes and open the door again...he sort of stretches/purrs. (Prrroowww)Looks at me "Well?" And of course silly me walks to the driveway (no sweater,no shoes...in pjs) picks his lazy,furry butt up and carries him inside. And,I still wonder WHY my cats think they are gods.LOL

(Leaving him outside is not an option.He would wait until I fall asleep and then start meowing at my window)

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:31 AM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I think my cat would do that if he went outside.   Tonight he kept laying on daddys arm so he couldnt do his computer work.

Butterfly1108
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Lol...sounds like something I would do...I mean what you did not the meowing part...lol

I love kitty's

cat

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Classic LOLcat

Summer1214
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:27 AM

That's similar to what my friends' dog (Dixie) does. Everyonce in awhile shell get out like if one of the kids opens the door to wide or something and this one time she got out and was out all day and everytime we tried to catch her she would run so we finally gave up and figured she would come to the door when she was ready. Well my friends went to bed and I laid down on the couch and Dixie came up to the door and started whining and scratching to come in and as soon as I opened the door she bolted and repeatedly did this until 4 a.m. and I had to stay awake until she was ready to come in.

TableforSeven
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:43 AM

The one time our cat got outside...the back door had blown open somehow....she was standing on the deck looking away from the door.  DH saw the door open and noticed the cat outside...he didnt want to scare her (worried that she would run away).  He just said her name in a stern voice and she turned around, looked relieved to see him (like she couldn't figure out how to get back in), and she bolted for the door.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Awwwwww!!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Classic LOLcat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN