Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you or don't you? I grew up kissing my mom on her mouth as a kid. I kiss ds on his mouth and he kisses me. Dh thinks its weird lol what about y'all?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Replies (501-510):
WHITELIGHTJENNY
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I grew up kissing on mouth also. I kiss mine on the mouth too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Donya90
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Totally kiss my kids on the mouth. Never thought nothing about it. One daughter felt kinda funny kissing dad on the mouth, when she brought it up, she told him she would kiss him on the cheek from now on. He was fine with it. As long as he gets his girls' good night, welcome home, good bye, good luck, hope you feel better kisses....on the cheek on the mouth.... all is well. Just as long as they DONT FORGET to give him his kisses. Whenever it becomes a problem for parent or child then its time to change what your doing. Til then....get all those sweet kisses you can!!! Kissem for me too! LOL! It all goes by too fast.

zakkerysmom
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Why would they change it? I get crap on how I spell my son's name all the time. His Kindergarten teacher refused to spell it right...

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

My son was adopted to another family and they changed it to Zachary. Ugh.

Quoting zakkerysmom:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

You almost have the same sn as me!

Quoting zakkerysmom:

I kiss my children on the mouth all the time. I don't think it's weird,unless you take it too far. It's whatever you prefer and comfortable with. My daughter laughs when we give her a quick kiss on the mouth. My 7yr old still gives me a kiss before he gets out of the car at school...not in public,though lol. People will always have their own opinions,I suppose. Do what you do! They are only children once :)

I guess we do! lol. Kinda ironic. I haven't really met anyone with a son with as close of a spelling. Everyone just spells it the traditional way and it irritates me a bit. You have that problem?

bonnie555
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM

i mouth kiss my kids and my close family but i hate it when people mouth kiss my kids - especially when they are little. fil keeps giving my kids his colds!

ZakkarysMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Im not sure. She never liked me. Maybe she figured since she was changing his last name that she would change his first too? I only know because my niece and my son were in the same first grade class last year. I havent seen him since 2006.

Quoting zakkerysmom:

Why would they change it? I get crap on how I spell my son's name all the time. His Kindergarten teacher refused to spell it right...

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

My son was adopted to another family and they changed it to Zachary. Ugh.

Quoting zakkerysmom:

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

You almost have the same sn as me!

Quoting zakkerysmom:

I kiss my children on the mouth all the time. I don't think it's weird,unless you take it too far. It's whatever you prefer and comfortable with. My daughter laughs when we give her a quick kiss on the mouth. My 7yr old still gives me a kiss before he gets out of the car at school...not in public,though lol. People will always have their own opinions,I suppose. Do what you do! They are only children once :)

I guess we do! lol. Kinda ironic. I haven't really met anyone with a son with as close of a spelling. Everyone just spells it the traditional way and it irritates me a bit. You have that problem?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I call it a peck in the lips for my kids

I leave the kissing for my SO

There is a difference
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annas_momma
by 1 Crazy Momma ♥ on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I give my daughter mouth sugars
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ashanti0221
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Yes, but only til a certain age, while there small its ok..

lovebeingamu178
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • My mum always brought us up not to kiss on the mouth my kids are brought up the same way it's yuck and only speading germs my sister inlaw use to kiss her dog on the mouth and kiss everyone I told her not to kiss my daughter on the lips at that time my oldest was 6 months old my sister inlaw had a cold sore on her mouth and I busted her kissing my daughter on the mouth  I didn't find out until  2 days later that my daughter had mouth sores from her I was pissed off anyone that puts there lips anywhere near my kids mouths I tell them off before they do! My kids know its only something mummy and daddy's do !
lizzyjay
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Its no big deal, I kiss my children on the mouth, and they are always excited at it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)