Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When we get our income tax back we will be taking her and her baby's father who we love btw to get them baby stuff. She is due a month before us and they are having a really hard time right now. Hr had a job but lost it and has been looking. So I'm thinking we will give the 500 to get them a car seat and stroller and baby clothes and maybe a swing for the little one.

We are gonna take them out to lunch and then surprise then with taking them. I can't wait to do this. She lost her mom a few years back and I know how it feels not to have your mom there for your first baby. I know I'm just a cousin but I want to be there for her. We are the same age she is only 3 days older.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Replies (11-13):
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Thank you ladies!! I love doing this. She is such a amazing person. I just want her to enjoy this time and not have to stress. I did talk to her today to let her know she can come and go through my kids closet to see what she wants since we have a lot of unused stuff. Also we are giving them a pretty munch brand new changing table. I'm gonna cook them dinner as well.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

You're awesome!   I'm sure your cousin will be thrilled.

Indianamomto4
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it is so awesome when people help others in genuine need. I truly believe that you and your dh will be blessed for this because you reap what you sow. I love the feeling of helping others and the joy it brings to others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN