Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Errrr!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:03 AM
  • 2 Replies
I am so ready to scream. I am so stress right now and if I have help this wouldn't be a freakin problem. I should be asleep right now but I can't because with me so upset every freakin noise is driving me more nuts. I swear it feels like someone is out to get me and doesn't want me to accomplish anything. I keep over and over their wrong. But then I feel like I get this blockage in the pathway and it feels like I can't go over it, or through it or even around it. I can only sit there and wait for this freakin blockage to get up and move so I can go. I'm so tired and all I want is sleep and every noise is keeping me awake. I know just ignore it and It will be fine. Easy said then done. Goodnight I'm going to calm down and go to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:07 AM

jog around the building, listen to music, take a bath.

DomesticDoll
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:10 AM
I'm not sure if I completely understand you , you I'm the type of person not to sit around and wait for things to happen, I make them happen. When I have my mind set on something I do, I go for it and I "git er' done" ....

I'm very impatient , not always good! I know. But when someone or something prevents me from doing what I want or prevents me from my goals or dreams it makes me want it or prove that I can do it even more!!!

Blockage??? No one is blocking you .. But you!!! Don't let anything prevent you from going over, around , under..... Get up and aim for the sky!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN