1. How much do you have to put down?
2. Do you have to have "good" credit
3. Did you have a relative get the loan for you- and do u pay the mortgage in return?
4. How much was your house and how much did u put down?
5. From the start of when you knew you were pre-approved for X amount of money , how long did it take for you to house hunt, find the "one" and move in?
6. What state did u buy your house?
Anything else you'd like to add would be great. Any info or insight to help a girl out!!!!
Thank you ladies!!! Alot of helpful advise and a better idea now how it works.
Here's a little of why I'm asking about this. I have something like an inheritance coming..... Not sure exactly how much all I know it's a substantial amount. I want to have my ducks in a row.... Have a plan before all this money comes. I know I'll have enough to put down for a house and my husband and I work, and we rent and pay $1550 right now for a 4bdr 2bath house w/ large backyard .... So we can afford to pay a mortgage but not sure if our credit score is high enough....... So with knowing that ... Anymore advise/feedback?? Thank you!