Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did you have implantation bleeding??? If so PLEASE I ask you to share your experience

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

I am currently 9 DPO, My period isn't due until the 30th. But two days ago after sex (NOT rough very normal and it was a quickie) I started spotting very light pink. Then yesterday afternoon I had a couple more spots but they were VERY light and just like 5 spots. Well this morning I woke up and I had brown spotting and some discharge. What in the world is going on ??? I thought the first day it could be implantation bleeding but does it last this long?? The spotting has once again stopped completely.

This definitely isn't a period, my periods are VERY VERY heavy so there's no mistaking when its a period. But Ive also NEVER had spotting like this.

Im just praying its implantation bleeding, im really afraid it may be my period and I don't want it to be :( DH and I are TTC......

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM
idk i have had brown crap since sat and af was due yesterday. still not here and still have brown when i wipe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inspain
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Yes.  But I'd had IVF.  10 dpo (7 dpt), I had some pink spotting and then a dark red blob the size of a macadamia nut.  I'm still convinced that was embryo #2.  There were a couple of spots after that.  This happened over 12 hours.  And then it was over and I cried for three days thinking the IVF had failed.  

DD2 (now 13 weeks) turned out just fine.  Best of luck, I hope you get what you want.  ;-)

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM

yes with my first it was 1 1/2w before my AF was due. very light pink, some brown lasted 3 days.

Italiancouture7
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Quoting inspain:

Yes.  But I'd had IVF.  10 dpo (7 dpt), I had some pink spotting and then a dark red blob the size of a macadamia nut.  I'm still convinced that was embryo #2.  There were a couple of spots after that.  This happened over 12 hours.  And then it was over and I cried for three days thinking the IVF had failed.  

DD2 (now 13 weeks) turned out just find.  Best of luck, I hope you get what you want.  ;-)

Thank you! :) and congrats on the pregnancy!!

AFWifeNMom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I had IB with my last 3 pregnanciesI didn't notice it with my first but I was young and a newlywed so I wasn't paying attention lol

When I had it, it was always about halfway through my cycle or maybe a little closer to the end. It was always only when I wiped and it was only 1-3 times then stopped. It was always like pink discharge. Kinda nasty looking.

I didn't get a positive test until 1-2 weeks after the spotting.

From what you describe it is exactly what I saw with mine....and I never had that when I wasn't pregnant
Italiancouture7
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

I had IB with my last 3 pregnanciesI didn't notice it with my first but I was young and a newlywed so I wasn't paying attention lol

When I had it, it was always about halfway through my cycle or maybe a little closer to the end. It was always only when I wiped and it was only 1-3 times then stopped. It was always like pink discharge. Kinda nasty looking.

From what you describe it is exactly what I saw with mine....and I never had that when I wasn't pregnant

Thank you!!! :) You've given me hope. This has been so hard, waiting sux :(

AFWifeNMom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Yeah I understand. With my last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until 2 WEEKS after my period was due!

It was hell!

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

Thank you!!! :) You've given me hope. This has been so hard, waiting sux :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)