Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

anybody already filed taxes?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  • 30 Replies
i know irs isent processing until the 30th but doesnt your direct deposit date go by acceptance date? my husbands w-2 should be here today so we should be filing today im wondering when we will get our return if it will really by 21 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom0609
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM

You can file as soon as you get all your pertinant tax documents.  The IRS won't start processing until Jan. 30th.  I have no idea if they go by 'first come, first served', I do not rely on dependability from the government.  I know I'll get it when they deposit it.

supermom0609
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM
im not relying on them either i just got some.stuff id like to.get

Quoting Arwyn724:

You can file as soon as you get all your pertinant tax documents.  The IRS won't start processing until Jan. 30th.  I have no idea if they go by 'first come, first served', I do not rely on dependability from the government.  I know I'll get it when they deposit it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Then why speculate?  You'll get it eventually.

Quoting supermom0609:

Quoting Arwyn724:

supermom0609
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:40 PM
why even comment if the question doesnt even pertain to you?

Quoting Arwyn724:

Quoting supermom0609:

Quoting Arwyn724:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM
No waitin on my dhs w-2 should e here tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM
The 21 days doesn't start till the IRS as accepted your return. Your looking at That date being in Feb since they aren't even processing till the 30th.

*Edit* I'm probably wrong lol. I guess they will accept them before they even plan to process. I got every thing ready just need to file.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Steph1499
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I filed on the 11th and they actually accepted mine yesterday but it still says that it wont be processed till the 30th.  If I go by what has happened the last few years, I should get mine around feb. 8th.  But Im not counting on it even though I would like to. lol

Beauty91805
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM
I really don't know how it's working this year but I got my form and will probably file tomorrow or some time next week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Arwyn724
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Why post and ask for comments if you only want to hear what you like?

Quoting supermom0609:

why even comment if the question doesnt even pertain to you?

Quoting Arwyn724:

Quoting supermom0609:

Quoting Arwyn724:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)