Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

if you have ever renewwd your vows...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
Please tell me about your ceremony. We our renewing ours next year and I want to get a feel for what others have done.

Did you have an actual ceremony?

What did you wear?

That kind of stuff...

Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cookie_spice
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM

We eloped when we got married at this chapel in reno. I am one of those people that falls through the cracks and has bad luck. In true fashion that about what happened. The wedding photos were awful, nad the guy that video taped it never gave up the tape.

The next yr we went to vegas and tried again at the little white wedding chapel. We got wedding photos done. It was cathartic, and we had a great time.

our original wedding. you can see the picture are not the best. 1hr photo not good and I was broken out.

Here is our soul healing Vegas renewal. I wore the old dress and the new dress. They were both trashed when we were done

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:18 AM

The vows we did were different then wedding vows, our preacher found something that fit our situation and why we were celebrating our love and life. We live on ten acres and we had our ceremony right in the middle our our pasture it was beautiful and green. I wore a beautiful wedding dress.

Quoting ebbierowe:

Please tell me about your ceremony. We our renewing ours next year and I want to get a feel for what others have done.

Did you have an actual ceremony?

What did you wear?

That kind of stuff...

Thanks

sweetnana1964
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM

We had a small civil ceremomy here in Texas with all my family. 2 years later we renewed our vows in Ohio (that is where my dh is from) and his dad performed the ceremony. His whole family attended.

ebbierowe
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN